DDLK2 HYBRID ROM v5.0 [03 DEC 2012]

Search This thread

sajidmkhan

Sep 2, 2010
Nagpur
HYBRID 5.0 (SG5360DDLK2)
This ROM comes in 2 Variants STANDARD & LITE Version

HYBRID LITE : Lite ROM with Basic Essentianl functions and Features.

I have made this ROM for myself, you are free to use it. If you have any complain / Request / Query then post your message either in this thread or at http://www..com/HYBRIDROM page in Decent way and Language, I didnt ask for Donation so if you feel you want to donate then donate to either Kernel Developer or the Developers who Develop Mod's or XDA who promoting this community.

ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD
ro.build.version.incremental=DDLK2
ro.build.version.release=2.3.6
ro.build.date=Fri Nov 9 13:26:36 KST 2012

.................................................................................

WHATS IN THIS ROM - BASIC STUFF
Based on SG5360DDLK2

--Deodexed
--Zipalign
--Rooted
--BusyBox
--BusyBox run-parts support
--Apps2SD Enable
--Nano Text Editor
--Bash Shell Support
--Updated APN list

Languages: RTL Support
Samsung Default with RTL (Hebrew, Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc)

Included Patches:

Various Tweaks

Launcher:
ICS Themed and Icons

Backup your important Data first before using this ROM.

INSTALATION
--Boot into Recovery using 3 button combo
--wipe data/factory reset
--wipe cache partition
--Install HYBRID ROM from SDCARD
--Reboot

Link for FaceBook which i check frequently : http://www.facebook.com/HYBRIDROM submit your Query/bug report here.

Thanks and Regards

Last edited:

sajidmkhan

Sep 2, 2010
Nagpur
gerardcole said:
I'm a newbie in android devices. I'm currently using galaxy y. And my have 2.3.6 build version xxxkj1 but i don't know if installing your rom which doesn't tally with my build would cause harm to my phone.

I hear you talking about multi language. Hope the default is english?

First Let me excplain you what is Build Numbers.

Right now i am working on S5360DXLB1.
Now i will expand it so it is S5360DXLA1/S5360OLBLA1/S5360DXLA1

Now
DXLA1 Means PDA.
The PDA is the ROM. The software/firmware. It include android and all the apps that get installed along with it like samsungs touchwiz and swype.

LBLA1 Means CSC.
CSC is country specific code. It's some app as well as settings for 3G network providers and things like that. However, as of now only russian and region independent CSCs are available with the newer ROMs. In order to get internet on your phone in china you'll have to enter the APN manually. Info like that varies per provider and its easily found using google.

DXLA1 Means Modem/Radio

It is preferable to update all three at the same time, however, not always necessary. An outdated modem (phone) firmware might result in compatibility issues (although very unlikely) and old CSCs can cause problems if the apps are outdated or apn settings are wrong.

So I always use PDA as well as CSC in my ROM and didnt include modem (cuz i didnt know which country region using what and sometime other region modem cuz no network detection) but if i got major changes in modem log then i will include modem also.

Its good practice to keep old modem which is specially designed for your region but if new modem has major update then its worth to take risk and if we got problem on no network detection then we can easily flash our old modem only using Odin flasher.

So reply to your Question is Build didnt harm your phone hardware.

There is one issue of warranty if you change CSC so its advisable before claming warranty you just flash old stock firmware. ( there is nothing related hardware cuz of CSC but technical people didnt want to replace/repare cell which is not belong from their region ;) ) or you can change CSC as much as time you want after flashing any ROM or Build (Google how to change CSC)

Sometime ROM/Build Show DXLB1/DXKL3/DXLB1
It means Firmware is DXLB1, CSC is DXKL3 and Modem is DXLB1

#Yes All ROM/Build by default comes with English and Korean ( lolzz samsung is korean company so they include korean by default)

#MultiLanguage Means patching some files which make possible rendering script special RTL i.e. Urdu/Arabic/Persian/Hebrew. Till now i didnt release RTL ROM for Galaxy Y but 2.1 will be MultiLanguage so 2.1 ROM user able to "RIGHT TO LEFT"

Last edited:

Adam_Blade

Nov 12, 2011
waiting, hope you focus on performance and battery life, than looks...

a newly flashed custom rom on my SGY, consumes about 190 - 200+ mb of memory and I haven't installed anything yet :(

drichieboi

Jan 12, 2012
i will definitely love this ROM im newly updated

BTW is ddla1 and dxla1 is the same?

musashihatred

Dec 17, 2011
Somewhere in Neverland
Oh ddla1 is from india? I guess its the one androidforums was telling about that gets updating via kies fail so they built the ddla1. I guess ;))

Awaiting hybriddddd!!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HYBRID 5.0 (SG5360DDLK2)
    This ROM comes in 2 Variants STANDARD & LITE Version

HYBRID LITE : Lite ROM with Basic Essentianl functions and Features.

I have made this ROM for myself, you are free to use it. If you have any complain / Request / Query then post your message either in this thread or at http://www..com/HYBRIDROM page in Decent way and Language, I didnt ask for Donation so if you feel you want to donate then donate to either Kernel Developer or the Developers who Develop Mod's or XDA who promoting this community.

ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD
    ro.build.version.incremental=DDLK2
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.6
    ro.build.date=Fri Nov 9 13:26:36 KST 2012

.................................................................................

WHATS IN THIS ROM - BASIC STUFF
    Based on SG5360DDLK2

--Deodexed
    --Zipalign
    --Rooted
    --BusyBox
    --BusyBox run-parts support
    --Apps2SD Enable
    --Nano Text Editor
    --Bash Shell Support
    --Updated APN list

Languages: RTL Support
    Samsung Default with RTL (Hebrew, Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc)

Included Patches:

Various Tweaks

Launcher:
    ICS Themed and Icons

Backup your important Data first before using this ROM.

INSTALATION
    --Boot into Recovery using 3 button combo
    --wipe data/factory reset
    --wipe cache partition
    --Install HYBRID ROM from SDCARD
    --Reboot

Link for FaceBook which i check frequently : http://www.facebook.com/HYBRIDROM submit your Query/bug report here.

Thanks and Regards
    Screens for HYBRID v4.0

gerardcole said:
    I'm a newbie in android devices. I'm currently using galaxy y. And my have 2.3.6 build version xxxkj1 but i don't know if installing your rom which doesn't tally with my build would cause harm to my phone.

I hear you talking about multi language. Hope the default is english?

First Let me excplain you what is Build Numbers.

Right now i am working on S5360DXLB1.
    Now i will expand it so it is S5360DXLA1/S5360OLBLA1/S5360DXLA1

Now
    DXLA1 Means PDA.
    The PDA is the ROM. The software/firmware. It include android and all the apps that get installed along with it like samsungs touchwiz and swype.

LBLA1 Means CSC.
    CSC is country specific code. It's some app as well as settings for 3G network providers and things like that. However, as of now only russian and region independent CSCs are available with the newer ROMs. In order to get internet on your phone in china you'll have to enter the APN manually. Info like that varies per provider and its easily found using google.

DXLA1 Means Modem/Radio

It is preferable to update all three at the same time, however, not always necessary. An outdated modem (phone) firmware might result in compatibility issues (although very unlikely) and old CSCs can cause problems if the apps are outdated or apn settings are wrong.

So I always use PDA as well as CSC in my ROM and didnt include modem (cuz i didnt know which country region using what and sometime other region modem cuz no network detection) but if i got major changes in modem log then i will include modem also.

Its good practice to keep old modem which is specially designed for your region but if new modem has major update then its worth to take risk and if we got problem on no network detection then we can easily flash our old modem only using Odin flasher.

So reply to your Question is Build didnt harm your phone hardware.

There is one issue of warranty if you change CSC so its advisable before claming warranty you just flash old stock firmware. ( there is nothing related hardware cuz of CSC but technical people didnt want to replace/repare cell which is not belong from their region ;) ) or you can change CSC as much as time you want after flashing any ROM or Build (Google how to change CSC)

Sometime ROM/Build Show DXLB1/DXKL3/DXLB1
    It means Firmware is DXLB1, CSC is DXKL3 and Modem is DXLB1

#Yes All ROM/Build by default comes with English and Korean ( lolzz samsung is korean company so they include korean by default)

#MultiLanguage Means patching some files which make possible rendering script special RTL i.e. Urdu/Arabic/Persian/Hebrew. Till now i didnt release RTL ROM for Galaxy Y but 2.1 will be MultiLanguage so 2.1 ROM user able to "RIGHT TO LEFT"
    cuz of RAM issue and battery i making this ROM, indeed i also want more RAM as well as more battery life ;)