Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 46,343 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[20 FEB][MAG] HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 & Froyo 1.8 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH]ONLINE!

Tip us?

Tigermoto
Old
Thanks Meter 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkoo View Post
Where do I download the hacked market?I downloaded 5.8.0 and it comes without the hacked market.thank you

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
I suggest you delete this post bro, CoreDroid is completely legitimate.
Why would we support Warez in any way shape or form.
I f you know of a hacked market in another ROM, go there.
That is fraud you are requesting!
There are 58 XDA Members on my ignore list and I haven't missed a thing worth reading.
If I don't answer your question, or appear to ignore something you've said...... you're probably one of them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tigermoto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lenstan57
Old
(Last edited by lenstan57; 29th January 2012 at 12:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 24
Default help

Finally decided to change to 3.7 and I have a problem. In magldr, USB flasher, will not get to the second USB. I know its not the cable because I was linked to my PC so I could backup my data. Does anybody know how to fix it?
My PC is not seeing my phone

Tigermoto
Old
Thanks Meter 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenstan57 View Post
Finally decided to change to 3.7 and I have a problem. In magldr, USB flasher, will not get to the second USB. I know its not the cable because I was linked to my PC so I could backup my data. Does anybody know how to fix it?
My PC is not seeing my phone
Remove all cables from the PC mate, open daf.exe, then select USB flasher in MAGLDR, then attach the cable. I used to have the same problem.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
There are 58 XDA Members on my ignore list and I haven't missed a thing worth reading.
If I don't answer your question, or appear to ignore something you've said...... you're probably one of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigermoto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lenstan57
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigermoto View Post
Remove all cables from the PC mate, open daf.exe, then select USB flasher in MAGLDR, then attach the cable. I used to have the same problem.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
Nope didn't work

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

[QUOTE=lenstan57;21933061]Nope didn't work[/QUOTE

ljjehl
Old
Thanks Meter 1034

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
hey can i load the zip file for the DAF files on to the SD card and flash from the phone to install??
Have not figured how to do it this way...might be possible...but not in current zip setup...

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

[QUOTE=lenstan57;21933061]Nope didn't work

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Nope didn't work[/QUOTE
try opening the daf.exe as administrator

lenstan57
Old
Thanks Meter 24
[QUOTE=ljjehl;21933741]Have not figured how to do it this way...might be possible...but not in current zip setup...

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Nope didn't work

try opening the daf.exe as administrator
I have windows XP. It's not cables some how the PC will not see the phone when its hooked up to the USB

ljjehl
Old
(Last edited by ljjehl; 29th January 2012 at 01:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1034

DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=lenstan57;21933841]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljjehl View Post
Have not figured how to do it this way...might be possible...but not in current zip setup...

I have windows XP. It's not cables some how the PC will not see the phone when its hooked up to the USB
then you must not have the android drivers on the PC. Is your PC 32 or 64bit?

have you tried to run the daf.exe? Once you start to run it, the Magldr's USB flasher will start to say usb....usb and you will start to get the flashing going...if not, it will simply error on the PC
The Following User Says Thank You to ljjehl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lenstan57
Old
Thanks Meter 24
[QUOTE=ljjehl;21934106]
Quote:

then you must not have the android drivers on the PC. Is your PC 32 or 64bit?
PC is 32. I'm trying to locate and install drivers. Any clue. I did find them and install them but it saids, device did not start

ljjehl
Old
Thanks Meter 1034

DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=lenstan57;21934350]
Quote:

PC is 32. I'm trying to locate and install drivers. Any clue. I did find them and install them but it saids, device did not start

have you tried to run the daf.exe? Once you start to run it, the Magldr's USB flasher will start to say usb....usb and you will start to get the flashing going...if not, it will simply error on the PC

I've had this problem before that worked when I ran the daf.exe a couple of times. First time the PC window said error, then the flasher connected to USB and the second time was the charm

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

[QUOTE=lenstan57;21934350]
Quote:

http://developer.android.com/sdk/win...stallingDriver

aortega
Old
Thanks Meter 1419
Thumbs up aortega's Documents

Hi guys, I would like to say Thanks to all of those who have been following and trusting my docs, after a long walk (reading and typing) since the beginning this is how some docs ended up and are going to be trashed right now, they are no longer needed. Thank you guys:

FAQ's for Froyo V1.6 (My baby)
735 clicks since created

FAQ's for GB V3.0
530 clicks

How to fix permissions over cwm
132 clicks

What remains in my docs (clicks since created)

Change SPL to HSPL (79)
EXT partition on SD Card info (225)
FAQ's Froyo V1.7 (621)
FAQ's GB 2.3.5 V3.6 (93)
HD2 Faq's main page (1139)
How to fix your APN's (121)
How to install MAGLDR (123)
How to partition your SD card w/easeus (229)
HTC HD2 Roms at XDA link (596)
Link to get radio 2.15.50.14 (149)
Perform Task29 (189)
Why my screen has become unresponsive and how to fix it (207)

No other words than Thank you brothers, hope my docs are still helpful, soon will include FAQ's for V3.7

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aortega For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aortega, best hd2 nand rom, beuatiful sense rom, core devil, coredroid, desire hd base, dhd, dhd gb, faster, gingerbread, ljjehl, m_t_m is sexy as heck, ray, sense 2.0, sense hd, sergio dadoctor, sexy!, smooth, stable, tigermoto, wizzard of rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe