MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Unable to update HardSPL

13th November 2011, 03:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100

1,251 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am unable to update HardSPL from 3.29 to 3.34. I used both CustomRUU and SD card metod with nbh file.
13th November 2011, 06:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 16

598 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenAndroidized

I am unable to update HardSPL from 3.29 to 3.34. I used both CustomRUU and SD card metod with nbh file.

HardSPL 3.29 is fine, leave it this way.
13th November 2011, 09:01 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100

1,251 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well I was able to updated it. So it is good to go.
21st December 2011, 11:11 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bijeljina
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
how have you update it i cant update it...want to change to windows but no way?
25th December 2011, 11:01 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 105

1,678 posts
I manage to upgrade from 3.29 stock rom to 3.34 hspl with upgrade radio 1.70 by using jumpspl and custom ruu.exe. to my tytn 2.
29th January 2012, 07:54 AM   |  #6  

1,678 posts
radio 1.70 and 1.71 doesn't work for my Kaiser130 to HaRET or NAND Android.Radio 1.65 shipped rom worked for me.
31st January 2012, 01:29 PM   |  #7  
Flag Pecs
Thanks Meter: 10

32 posts
More
upload KAISIMG.nbh with usb to an andriod nand flashed kaiser?
Hi,

I uploaded a 3.34 SPL, flashed new radio and android kernel last year. it works fine (no data losses since i use kernel with separete cache partition), except it's freezing. i think it's caused by some radio problem, that's why i would like to upload another radio. i copy KAISIMG.nbh to SD, starting 3-color bootloader: it says ok, find radio, but when i press power button to upload, nothing's happen. and not just radio but any type of img files.
so is there any option to update HardSPL or upload KAISIMG.nbh with usb to an andriod nand flashed kaiser?

thx
31st January 2012, 02:35 PM   |  #8  

1,678 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzoli

Hi,

I uploaded a 3.34 SPL, flashed new radio and android kernel last year. it works fine (no data losses since i use kernel with separete cache partition), except it's freezing. i think it's caused by some radio problem, that's why i would like to upload another radio. i copy KAISIMG.nbh to SD, starting 3-color bootloader: it says ok, find radio, but when i press power button to upload, nothing's happen. and not just radio but any type of img files.
so is there any option to update HardSPL or upload KAISIMG.nbh with usb to an andriod nand flashed kaiser?

thx

You can update your radio using your pc.You need a CustomRuu.exe and the radio in a folder.Next connect your device to pc and put into tricolor with usb connection.double click the CustomRuu.exe and follow the rest.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ttblondey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread