Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,721 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unable to update HardSPL

Tip us?

BeenAndroidized
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99

DONATE TO ME
Default Unable to update HardSPL

I am unable to update HardSPL from 3.29 to 3.34. I used both CustomRUU and SD card metod with nbh file.
Current Phone: Galaxy S II [i777] > ROM: SHOstock3 Latest Released!!! [Got My Jelly Bean as of 1/29/2013]
Retired Phone: G1 Black 32B (unlocked) on AT&T | (Bricked as of 11/1/2011 [Due to my $tuP!t!d!ty for not using fastboot WARNING])
--------------
If this or any post here on xda helped you please click the thanks button, and if you want to buy me a cup of coffee you can click the donate button!

tomcug
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenAndroidized View Post
I am unable to update HardSPL from 3.29 to 3.34. I used both CustomRUU and SD card metod with nbh file.
HardSPL 3.29 is fine, leave it this way.

BeenAndroidized
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99

DONATE TO ME
Well I was able to updated it. So it is good to go.
Current Phone: Galaxy S II [i777] > ROM: SHOstock3 Latest Released!!! [Got My Jelly Bean as of 1/29/2013]
Retired Phone: G1 Black 32B (unlocked) on AT&T | (Bricked as of 11/1/2011 [Due to my $tuP!t!d!ty for not using fastboot WARNING])
--------------
If this or any post here on xda helped you please click the thanks button, and if you want to buy me a cup of coffee you can click the donate button!

askee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
how have you update it i cant update it...want to change to windows but no way?

Ttblondey
Old
Thanks Meter 105
I manage to upgrade from 3.29 stock rom to 3.34 hspl with upgrade radio 1.70 by using jumpspl and custom ruu.exe. to my tytn 2.

Ttblondey
Old
Thanks Meter 105
radio 1.70 and 1.71 doesn't work for my Kaiser130 to HaRET or NAND Android.Radio 1.65 shipped rom worked for me.

nzoli
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default upload KAISIMG.nbh with usb to an andriod nand flashed kaiser?

Hi,

I uploaded a 3.34 SPL, flashed new radio and android kernel last year. it works fine (no data losses since i use kernel with separete cache partition), except it's freezing. i think it's caused by some radio problem, that's why i would like to upload another radio. i copy KAISIMG.nbh to SD, starting 3-color bootloader: it says ok, find radio, but when i press power button to upload, nothing's happen. and not just radio but any type of img files.
so is there any option to update HardSPL or upload KAISIMG.nbh with usb to an andriod nand flashed kaiser?

thx

Ttblondey
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzoli View Post
Hi,

I uploaded a 3.34 SPL, flashed new radio and android kernel last year. it works fine (no data losses since i use kernel with separete cache partition), except it's freezing. i think it's caused by some radio problem, that's why i would like to upload another radio. i copy KAISIMG.nbh to SD, starting 3-color bootloader: it says ok, find radio, but when i press power button to upload, nothing's happen. and not just radio but any type of img files.
so is there any option to update HardSPL or upload KAISIMG.nbh with usb to an andriod nand flashed kaiser?

thx
You can update your radio using your pc.You need a CustomRuu.exe and the radio in a folder.Next connect your device to pc and put into tricolor with usb connection.double click the CustomRuu.exe and follow the rest.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ttblondey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]