[Q] Motorola XT532 Root and more - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

trivialll

Jan 15, 2012
hi

1- how root this phone?

2- only 70mg rom available and leaves no uninstall a lot of garbage that comes factory installed.
Anyone know how to get more space??

3- i need a portuguese room, morelocal2 and others softwares dont work.

4- the phone do not let me install some applications on the SD card (my old android left) as TMNdriver, QR Droid, Gmail, Facebook, skype, thus occupying more space on available ROM

Reactions: hailbabe

hailbabe

May 11, 2010
sharjah
I add my voice to you. I bought the same mobile from ebay. Its not bad for an android mobile with dual sim but truely the ROM sucks!

Id luv to root but I cant find someone who tried it.

Plus I also need arabic language support.

Cheers!

dimbay

Oct 10, 2011
After install "morelocale2" interface not translat russian language.I tried to install the market.The android market is not working. Not the correct firmware phone? Where can I download another firmware?

goolai

Feb 1, 2011
I checked the internet and found there is a XT532 user who uses MOTO XT615 root process on XT532 and it works perfectly.

You can search "Best Dual Sim card phone" on google and you can find out
the solution in Android forum.

There is files and process for how to root your MOTO XT532.

hailbabe

May 11, 2010
sharjah
I checked the internet and found there is a XT532 user who uses MOTO XT615 root process on XT532 and it works perfectly.

You can search "Best Dual Sim card phone" on google and you can find out
the solution in Android forum.

There is files and process for how to root your MOTO XT532.
I have checked in the forum but still could not find the solution.

dimbay

Oct 10, 2011
On other phones Motorola when connected to a computer in the menu "usb connection" you can select "motorola phone tools" or "windows media sync" or "charge only" or "usb mass storage". In the phone XT532 no choice... Why?

goolai

Feb 1, 2011
Here are the processes for rooting the Motorola XT532:

1) first install the Morotola XT532 drivers and enable USB debugging on phone (settings/applications/development)
2) install SUT1.75, it is in the zip file from the previous.
3) Run SUT1.75, choose the corresponding file (FXX_PR3_NV.xml) which is in the root.zip in the zip file from the previous post, when "Task 2 of 2 finished", click "Finish",
then your phone reboots
4) run superoneclick (also in the zip), press root and voila, your XT532 is rooted

You can find related files on internet.

You can search "XT532 ROOT Android forum" on google and you can find out the
download path.

Reactions: deftonesforever

trivialll

Jan 15, 2012
hello
I've got rooter, however, to free more space in room i uninstall some applications, but uninstalled one that is very important, "the motorola launcher."
I am grateful that someone email me, and send this aplication, because without it the phone does not work.
thank you
trivialll@hotmail.com

dimbay

Oct 10, 2011
I used this method. I downloaded androidmarket.apk, then drop it in the program of iAPK. The market is established but not running. Start-up and crash...
Someone install the android market?

Last edited:

trivialll

Jan 15, 2012
Olá

Já a uma semana segui um totorial da net para rotear o telefone, no enatanto deu bronca e tenho de recomeçar o trabalho, o problema é que a bateria acabou e o telefone não está a carregar a bateria, de modo que vou alimenta-lo através de outra bateria da mesma voltagem e amperagem.
O problema é que a bateria tem 4 pontos de contacto, + - e outros 2 no meio, esses outros 2 para que servem?
Obrigado

trivialll

Jan 15, 2012
can't conect to pc

http://tinypic.com/r/12199pk/5

I have a Motorola XT532, however after installing a backup application error occurred and the phone no longer connects more.
can't connect it to PC to update the software or something.
When turn on the phone he usually gets the black screen and does nothing.
The only way to show some information is press the camera button and Vol- and power thus connects and displays:
MBM flash-mode
Domino+ w+g
Version: 01.09
Bootloader usb init secure boot enable

but also can not connect to pc.
Clicking the poewr button again the following message appears and then turns off "Power reset key ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi

1- how root this phone?

2- only 70mg rom available and leaves no uninstall a lot of garbage that comes factory installed.
    Anyone know how to get more space??

3- i need a portuguese room, morelocal2 and others softwares dont work.

4- the phone do not let me install some applications on the SD card (my old android left) as TMNdriver, QR Droid, Gmail, Facebook, skype, thus occupying more space on available ROM
    Here are the processes for rooting the Motorola XT532:

1) first install the Morotola XT532 drivers and enable USB debugging on phone (settings/applications/development)
    2) install SUT1.75, it is in the zip file from the previous.
    3) Run SUT1.75, choose the corresponding file (FXX_PR3_NV.xml) which is in the root.zip in the zip file from the previous post, when "Task 2 of 2 finished", click "Finish",
    then your phone reboots
    4) run superoneclick (also in the zip), press root and voila, your XT532 is rooted

You can find related files on internet.

You can search "XT532 ROOT Android forum" on google and you can find out the
    download path.