DISCONTINUED [DEV][WIP] ICS / CM9 (4.0.4) Alpha 5 - 3.1 kernel

Search This thread

miazza

Apr 5, 2009
I would like to say a big thank you to all the donators.

Here is the bilance: 222,43 Euro / 301,34 USD.

I have ordered a new Folio.

And also a docking station for it (currenly 20 Euro on amazon.de). I hope that it will arrive quick.

Thank you all again ;D

I think it is a nice demonstration of appreciation for the job you are doing. You should be proud of yoursel.
Ciao
miazza

soneet

Oct 12, 2008
Wow, I just read the break down post, so I was fearing for the worst (especially because so few donated initially)! But on this last page I can see other people donated as well, awesome :) Everyone chipped in as I hoped, awesome guys :) Best community ever!

I realized I couldn't write a comment during the donation, so I was basically anonymous when I donated haha.... :(
(1AR73381J70198926)
(9NL2763882871680W)

PS. Don't forget nopy's work :p

Last edited:

DodgeBullets

Apr 26, 2011
Oeiras
I would like to say a big thank you to all the donators.

Here is the bilance: 222,43 Euro / 301,34 USD.

I have ordered a new Folio.

And also a docking station for it (currenly 20 Euro on amazon.de). I hope that it will arrive quick.

Thank you all again ;D

Glad you got all the donations needed, my self cant afford it right now unfortunaly :(

I was wondering if you could post the link to the docking station you ordered!!??

Thanks

DT84

Mar 23, 2008
I have finally installed your Rom and I confirm that it's so much smoother than the previous one...

I just wanted to report this: while using the default browser (without having the flash player installed), I've got a freeze and a subsequent reboot. I will report if I will get more.

Keep up the awesome work.

DerArtem

Apr 13, 2010
Bad Homburg
I have finally installed your Rom and I confirm that it's so much smoother than the previous one...

I just wanted to report this: while using the default browser (without having the flash player installed), I've got a freeze and a subsequent reboot. I will report if I will get more.

Keep up the awesome work.

This is just a first alpha, so don't expect everything to work yet :) There is much work left to do :)

DT84

Mar 23, 2008
This is just a first alpha, so don't expect everything to work yet :) There is much work left to do :)

No problem, this is not just a good starting point, it's an awesome starting point!

Considering that I've bought the folio for just 70€, you're making this the deal of the century. :D

ellite

Oct 30, 2007
Berlin
henrique.pt
Hi there.
Installed the last version, with the new recovery but the tab was stuck on the boot animation.
So i formated every partitions on the recovery, reflashed and then it booted ok.
But now, my tab says it has no internal sdcard. Only the system partition and the 4gb external sdcard. I can't download anything from dropbox for example.
Happened to somebody else or anybody knows the solution?
Thank you.
BTW, the rom is running very very good. Thanks.

Edit: When i try to format emmc partition, it says "Can't mount emmc partition. Skipping format" :s

Last edited:

anmarh

Sep 3, 2008
Hi there.
Installed the last version, with the new recovery but the tab was stuck on the boot animation.
So i formated every partitions on the recovery, reflashed and then it booted ok.
But now, my tab says it has no internal sdcard. Only the system partition and the 4gb external sdcard. I can't download anything from dropbox for example.
Happened to somebody else or anybody knows the solution?
Thank you.
BTW, the rom is running very very good. Thanks.

Edit: When i try to format emmc partition, it says "Can't mount emmc partition. Skipping format" :s

The problem with the internal sd card happens to me, I solved formating the internal sd card

gilles.guillotin

Oct 13, 2010
Nantes
www.guillotin.me
Last edited:
Reactions: Bieka

kastrupfyren

Mar 8, 2009
After a few days use heres what i found out..
Batterylife is very poor for me in comparrisment with previous build ics cm9
Most games dosent work
Still lots of compatability issues in marked

On the plus side the tablet is very responsive and im loving high def video fix
All in all its way better Now after tweaking the wifi sleep issue im having no sod so thats a giant plus

Oh jeah and im seeing ppl asking for the hardware buttons back pls do not implement that i had lots of problems with cracy search button on all diff roms besides this one..

Im a happy camper thx for this awsome mod and im looking forward to future updates with improvements....

The email program that comes with the gapps I use it for both hotmail and gmail and it works like a charm also on 120 dpi

Sent from my folio100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts