- I tried rooting the device through revoked, it failed and my phone got stuck at HTC logo.
- i install one of the ROM from shipped rom website and it start working again but had issue of random reboots.
- After few weeks my desire got heatup restarted and again stuck at HTC logo.
- This time i installed the official Gingerbread from HTC website, it works fine for few days but then again, when i used the phone for games or movies it get too hot and went reboot loop, unless i remove the battery and let it cool for few minutes.
- Last week i left for some work, got back home and my phone was on reboot loop for about an hour.
and this time reinstalling ROM doesn't solved the issue, any ROM which i install stuck on HTC screen and if i do install the Gingerbread it gets the reboot loop.
I gave up and try some local repair shop as i dont have any HTC center here in my country, the guy tried for 3 days now he said its Dead or bricked whatever you called it.
Everything is working fine from installing of ROM through either USB or SD Card, Fast boot is working good but its not booting at all, should i lose all hope for this phone and trashed it or there is still some hope?