CHome Configurator for WM6.1: Version 22.214.171.124 FINAL (UPDATED - 2008/07/11)
If you are using a smartphone running on Windows Mobile 6.1, this small utility might be useful for you. It allows you to switch on/off and change the display order of the sliding panels on any CHome homescreens. It could also be used to customize all custom panels based on CWelcomeCenter and Settings plugin.
This is the final version which has all the features that I have planned to do since the beginning. Please try it out and report you find any bugs. Have fun.
PS: Thank rickwyatt
for the dialer extracted from his ROM and everyone else who contributed the icons.
Download the ZIP version if you have trouble installing .CAB on your device.
If you are using Ricky ROM v24 with CHome Configurator preinstalled, unzip CHomeConfig_Ricky_ROM_v24.zip to \Windows folder of your device.
Chome Configurator Panel Icons Tutorial
UPDATED TO 126.96.36.199 (2008/07/11)
BUGS FIXED IN THIS RELEASE:
Version 188.8.131.52 (2008/06/02)
- Saving panel order to .home.xml sometimes reports Null Reference Error.
- Error while deleting a panel which has more than one page
Few minor changes in this version:
Version 184.108.40.206 (2008/06/02)
- NEW: First panel is now dockable
- NEW: The page order will also be saved in the active .home.xml file
- NEW: Icon pack is avalable from a seperate download
- FIXED: Bug with Internet Link Template when https:// URL is specified
Version 220.127.116.11 (2008/06/02)
- NEW: Contact Dialer template now offers a choice to enable SMS button if the selected phone number isn't a mobile phone.
Version 18.104.22.168 (2008/06/01)
- NEW: interactive Application Launcher template
- NEW: interactive Internet Link template
- FIXED: Page Order window didn't save the settings properly
- FIXED: location of support files (helpers & pictures) are now based on the executable's folder. This allows the software to be installed to storage card.
- FIXED: Pictures extracted & used from Outlook Contacts are now saved in My Documents folder.
- REMOVED: Import & Export to XML because of major problem with the importing feature.
- NEW: user can add new and remove existing panels (panels based on CWelcomeCenter)
- NEW: import from XML, export to XML
- NEW: ability to copy/paste/paste as new (clone)
- NEW: page template: Application Launcher, Internet Link and Contact Dialer
- NEW: ability to change page order
- NEW: support for CHOME on HTC Vox
- NEW: Contact Dialer can extract and use contact's picture.
- FIXED: Page names are now sorted in alphanumeric order
- FIXED: Plugin icons field is now saved properly
- You are now able to add new pages and delete existing pages
- The settings are now saved to both locations in the registry for maximum compatibility with other softwares & devices
- Added two new properties in the panel settings: panel icons & disable page counter
- User must now have at least one visible and non disabled panel in order to save the settings.
- Fixed a bug which prevents user to disable the panels
- After the changes has been saved, the user must choose to reboot the device or else the changes won't have be effective (in order to accomodate panels based on CTestUIPlugin).
NOTE: The .CAB is updated. Please redownload and install it if you have
- Fixed a bug with Softkey 2 URL (it didn't keep its value after saving)
- Temporarily removed "Visible" check box on Customize window.
- Saving the new settings will automatically update the homescreen without rebooting the phone.
installed the old one.