5,604,367 Members 48,904 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Whats next....?

Tip us?

krzemyk1981
Old
Thanks Meter 16
First once again sorry for my English

I installed ErwinP build and booted system then I rebooted in to recovery and installed gapps*.

*my gapps was modified by me (I don't now anything about programming so I deleted directly from apk files that I don't needed and modified updater-script to delet from ErwinP build Email.apk and Exchange.apk because I don't need them) so if someone want can compare my gapps and oryginagl gapps

ErwinP
Old
Thanks Meter 854

DONATE TO ME
For all of you who are reading this toppic because of CM9, I kindly refer you to this CM9 thread in the wildfire development.
Erwin
Nexus 4 | Nexus 7
ROM: CyanogenMod 11.0
Github: ErwinP
The Following User Says Thank You to ErwinP For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ironwit
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinP View Post
For all of you who are reading this toppic because of CM9, I kindly refer you to this CM9 thread in the wildfire development.
Do not have permission to write there: (

The problem of the size of gapps. How about reducing the size of the ROM removing the current media/video/* files?

Qarl
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironwit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinP View Post
Do not have permission to write there: (

The problem of the size of gapps. How about reducing the size of the ROM removing the current media/video/* files?
+1

Someone know the recommended size of MTD Partitions for install "Non-official CM9" and the basic GAPPS??

Thank you very much!! Great ROM, I'm testing for help reporting bugs!

Sorry my bad English, I'm Spanish

Qarl
Old
Thanks Meter 2
"MkBy" has answered my question!
Here for interested: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=30
I go to try it!

Regards!

arco68
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18065

DONATE TO ME
In case I haven't mentioned it already, I just like to state that there won't be an official version of CM9 for the Wildfire. The issues of having no GPU, is practically impossible to overcome. I'll still be pushing some stuff to my github from time to time, but all my focus is now on the Galaxy W. And I'll tell you right away, ICS on a device having a GPU is sooo much better than on a device without it. Time to move on folks!
Haters gonna hate

~$ git revert
746865696e7465726e6574

GitHub
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arco68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lesicnik1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 726
I'll probably just get the Ainol NOVO7 Elf, for my primary device and just use the Wildfire for calls and stuff

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

josemaesra
Old
(Last edited by josemaesra; 2nd February 2012 at 07:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by arco68 View Post
In case I haven't mentioned it already, I just like to state that there won't be an official version of CM9 for the Wildfire. The issues of having no GPU, is practically impossible to overcome. I'll still be pushing some stuff to my github from time to time, but all my focus is now on the Galaxy W. And I'll tell you right away, ICS on a device having a GPU is sooo much better than on a device without it. Time to move on folks!
Nooooooooooooooo
very bad news for holders of a Wildfire and we can not change the device

dud3me
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by arco68 View Post
Yeah well maybe it's time to get that galaxy s2, just waiting for the price to drop 50 more euros

slymobi
Old
Thanks Meter 4664

DONATE TO ME
Lol oh well,I prefer peanut butter on my bread anyway. I can't miss something I've never had.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
Its nice to be important,
but its more important
to be nice.

The Following User Says Thank You to slymobi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android, htc wildfire