Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which animations would u like to see next?
Minions 1 100.00%
Android vs apple 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

3d Minions boot animations, Android vs Apple, Kung Fu Panda, GW3, MW and much more!

OP Lrod0175

3rd February 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #631  
Lrod0175's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,748
 
4,027 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints775

Any progress on this? I don't want to rush you just wondering.

I will have it ready for u tomorrow my friend.

LROD'S 3D
The Following User Says Thank You to Lrod0175 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2012, 07:18 PM   |  #632  
Saints775's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Reno
Thanks Meter: 19
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrod0175

I will have it ready for u tomorrow my friend.

LROD'S 3D

Thanks again, really appreciate it.
3rd February 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #633  
Lrod0175's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,748
 
4,027 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints775

Thanks again, really appreciate it.


Cool

LROD'S 3D
3rd February 2012, 10:24 PM   |  #634  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,762
 
5,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dased14

no problem

You still working on it? If not, it's ok. I'm just curious

If I helped, give thanks, if you please.
........Death before dishonor........
Team MS
4th February 2012, 12:42 AM   |  #635  
dased14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cincy,ohio
Thanks Meter: 7,138
 
7,376 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Highway

You still working on it? If not, it's ok. I'm just curious

If I helped, give thanks, if you please.
........Death before dishonor........
Team MS

I haven't lately was helping with a rom on the 3d side, sorry I'll try and get that audio synced up

blah blah blah blah
4th February 2012, 01:42 AM   |  #636  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,762
 
5,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dased14

I haven't lately was helping with a rom on the 3d side, sorry I'll try and get that audio synced up

blah blah blah blah

If your just allot, it's fine honesty. I kinda forgot for a little, lol

If I helped, give thanks, if you please.
........Death before dishonor........
Team MS
5th February 2012, 03:33 AM   |  #637  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Awsome!Thanks for sharing
28th February 2012, 02:29 PM   |  #638  
Saints775's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Reno
Thanks Meter: 19
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Question
I tried to make a boot animation, but I can't get it to work. I'm trying to upload on here but for whatever reason the site won't let me upload it. I'm running Nitrous 1.3.1 w/ Antrhrax kernel. I just got a message that my "entry is too large". Don't know what to do.
28th February 2012, 02:51 PM   |  #639  
Lrod0175's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,748
 
4,027 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints775

I tried to make a boot animation, but I can't get it to work. I'm trying to upload on here but for whatever reason the site won't let me upload it. I'm running Nitrous 1.3.1 w/ Antrhrax kernel. I just got a message that my "entry is too large". Don't know what to do.

Upload it to mediafire, its free, then post the link.

LROD'S 3D
The Following User Says Thank You to Lrod0175 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #640  
Saints775's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Reno
Thanks Meter: 19
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ek3ey83e567pd33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrod0175

Upload it to mediafire, its free, then post the link.
I was messing around with it a little more and got it down to 10.9 mb, but it still doesn't work


LROD'S 3D

Last edited by Saints775; 29th February 2012 at 01:16 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saints775 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boot animation., mik, minions, sense roms., synergy
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes