Originally Posted by andylme
this procudre works fine on tytn with wm6....
follow the correct procedure from CHARMER WM6 WWE ROM post[/URL]:
Battery fix - enables USB charging:
1) download the fix attached
2) at least soft reset your device (i have performed HR to have clean system for valid testing results)
3) install the patch - DO NOT MAKE SOFT RESET!!!
4) press and hold power button until message "Device will be off..." appears
5) tap OK to turn the device off
6) power on your tytn, it should work normally since this - at least mine does