Please delete

Search This thread

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles
If you decided to make ICS theme for TweakStock, please make it as close as possible to the original. Thanks in advance.

If I do an ICS theme for TweakStock it will definitely look as close to stock ICS as possible. That's a big "if" though since it would be a huge time commitment to get a theme out looking as close to stock ICS as possible. Also, boost already has an ICS theme for TweakStock so I don't want to step on his toes (haven't tried it myself but it looks good and it's @ rootzwiki for those interested).

Thank you again for this theme. Looking forward to this on ics. I use my own font too so I feel ya.

You're welcome bro.

P.S. I've also edited the layout of the AOSP lockscreen. Let me know what you guys think. Again ignore the custom font ;).

snap20120128165900.jpg

letsgophillyingeneral

May 26, 2011
Looks good. Does anyone know where I can find the Mario wallpaper that looks similar to the one above but it has a brick background? Similar to this Apple wallpaper:

colored_wood_apple.jpg

cmdrfrog

May 23, 2011
Seriously the coolest, most functional theme i've ever used. I had gotten into the ICS Theme for Stock EP4D and I realized how much more unique this theme was, THEN i was blown away by the functionality of the notification quickbar. No-Lock Screen, customizable, and flashlight all in one? I was able to uninstall 4 apps in exchange for what a theme can do? Yes please. Thanks much!

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles
Looks good. Does anyone know where I can find the Mario wallpaper that looks similar to the one above but it has a brick background?

Thanks. I don't have the specific Mario wallpaper you are looking for but I can post a link for the one I have in that screenshot, if you're interested.

Seriously the coolest, most functional theme i've ever used. I had gotten into the ICS Theme for Stock EP4D and I realized how much more unique this theme was, THEN i was blown away by the functionality of the notification quickbar. No-Lock Screen, customizable, and flashlight all in one? I was able to uninstall 4 apps in exchange for what a theme can do? Yes please. Thanks much!

Np. The extra toggles, in this case, are due to TweakStock not the theme so dwitherell should be getting the thanks for that ;). You were using TweakStock v1.1 prior to flashing this right? If not you might have some compatibility issues.

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles
Just giving you a hard time. Lol, although I do want it now. :)

Well I should have the update out in a couple of days. Btw, I will be removing the option in Settings to remove the am/pm from the clock since I'm not sure if people actually use it. Also, the update will have some theme edits to the ClockPackage.apk mentioned before, the ICS style pulldown with a bit more transparency, and the new layout for the AOSP lockscreen. I believe those and some minor framework image edits will be the only changes compared to what is available now.

Jan 20, 2012
Well I should have the update out in a couple of days. Btw, I will be removing the option in Settings to remove the am/pm from the clock since I'm not sure if people actually use it. Also, the update will have some theme edits to the ClockPackage.apk mentioned before, the ICS style pulldown with a bit more transparency, and the new layout for the AOSP lockscreen. I believe those and some minor framework image edits will be the only changes compared to what is available now.

Great, sounds good. One suggestion, if you are doing an ics style pulldown, can you nix the "android" text right above the bottom? I always thought that looked kind of tacky.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

Reactions: coreysr

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles
Great, sounds good. One suggestion, if you are doing an ics style pulldown, can you nix the "android" text right above the bottom? I always thought that looked kind of tacky.

I completely agree that's why I did the actual ICS way which uses the carrier label instead of just an image on the pulldown. So whatever you set as your carrier text will show up in the bottom for example:

snap20120207113046.jpg

Endless2232

Sep 2, 2011

I used the am/pm toggle. :p but I can make the edit myself if I want it. The pulldown looks great by the way. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good luck charge users...
    Thanks for understanding bros.

So I finally had time to theme today but I was kind of tired of doing MNML so I started another project that I think many of you will like :D. If interested check out the screenshot thread. I will do MNML next after I'm done with this project.

Also, I am trying to get a new phone since I cracked the screen on my Charge. If I end up getting a GNex or Rezound then these will probably be my last themes for the Charge :(.
    Sorry for being MIA guys!!! I don't have much time to theme currently, or in the foreseeable future. I am hoping to have MNML updated for Tweak2.0 but there is no eta. Sorry guys
    will MNML work with the new 1.4 update?

No, but I am sure blaze will update the theme, just give him some time.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App