EVO 4G hits Sprint's EOL list... :(

29th January 2012, 10:55 AM   |  #31  
Flag Arlington, Texas
Thanks Meter: 7

17 posts
More
The OG EVO black and white were both EOL'ed in Oct., along with the OG Epic. If HTC doesn't do something about this lawsuit Apple won, you won't even be seeing any HTC's. I on the otherhand love my EVO and had no problems at all and this is my original phone. I been seen ppl filing insurance claims in hopes of getting a EVO 3d. In my opinion, any self respecting OG EVO owner wanting a 3d needs to choke they self. That's a clear downgrade. I wanted an Epic Touch until I found out Sprint was moving to LTE. I shall rock my OG faithfully til the new LTE phones hit the Sprint stores, oops I mean Best Buy. No Sprint customer in their right mind should be buying their phones from Sprint.

Sent from my Sinister Powered OG EVO using xda premium
29th January 2012, 11:40 AM   |  #32  
Flag Tampa Bay area
Thanks Meter: 3,496

6,230 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatFiyaBoricua

The OG EVO black and white were both EOL'ed in Oct., along with the OG Epic. If HTC doesn't do something about this lawsuit Apple won, you won't even be seeing any HTC's. I on the otherhand love my EVO and had no problems at all and this is my original phone. I been seen ppl filing insurance claims in hopes of getting a EVO 3d. In my opinion, any self respecting OG EVO owner wanting a 3d needs to choke they self. That's a clear downgrade. I wanted an Epic Touch until I found out Sprint was moving to LTE. I shall rock my OG faithfully til the new LTE phones hit the Sprint stores, oops I mean Best Buy. No Sprint customer in their right mind should be buying their phones from Sprint.

Sent from my Sinister Powered OG EVO using xda premium

The only way I'd ever want a 3d phone is if they use true theater 3d technology, yes the clear glasses make u look like a nerd but that format of 3d is by far the best out it actually looks 3d and not holographic

We are legion, for we are many.
29th January 2012, 02:01 PM   |  #33  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,091

8,210 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EViL-KoNCEPTz-

The only way I'd ever want a 3d phone is if they use true theater 3d technology, yes the clear glasses make u look like a nerd but that format of 3d is by far the best out it actually looks 3d and not holographic

The 'holographic' is more like an augmented reality, along the lines of what the 3DS uses for '3D', though it does take 3D pictures.
29th January 2012, 04:55 PM   |  #34  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
More
I wold like to see HTC and sprint come out with a true predecessor to the EVO 4g. 3D technology gives me a headache and isn't practical. I'll buy a Nintendo ds or something if i want that.
What I want is another phone that works like the EVO does without problems.
30th January 2012, 02:21 AM   |  #35  
Flag Tampa Bay area
Thanks Meter: 3,496

6,230 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh roxxorz

The 'holographic' is more like an augmented reality, along the lines of what the 3DS uses for '3D', though it does take 3D pictures.

That s#!t gave me a headache and the pictures were a pain in the ass to take a nice looking pic like hey guys hold still for 2 mins in great light so I don't end up with 2 of each of you in my photo lol

31st January 2012, 08:20 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 4

119 posts
does anyone know, whats the replacement OG gonna be?
4th February 2012, 12:58 AM   |  #37  
Fayetteville
Thanks Meter: 6

40 posts
the coming HTC Edge will definitely replace my E4G... due to release in Q1 or Q2 2012 with specs like 4.7" screen and Tegra 3 quad core me likee what I've been reading...

Sent from my Touchpad using xda premium
5th February 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #38  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 6

30 posts
More
My Google-Fu must be weak. I can't find many details on the HTC Edge.

I am intrigued, however.
7th February 2012, 12:46 AM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 2,822

8,427 posts
More
lol ...I

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
eol, evo4g
Previous Thread Next Thread