5,600,335 Members 34,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UVJFD]Heimdall One-Click

Tip us?
 
Mostdef
Old
#51  
Mostdef's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 348
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfxda View Post
Can anyone post a valid url?
http://code.google.com/p/heimdall-on...k-Packager.jar
 
cherrybombaz
Old
#52  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 143
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York City
Here are the links: http://goo-inside.me/roms/TeamKomin/Vibrant
 
bigtom624
Old
#53  
bigtom624's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 193
Posts: 905
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia Pa.
Almost everytime I try to use the Heimdall One Click it asks me to install the USB drivers. I've done this at least 10 times and it still pops up. What am I doing wrong?
 
AdamOutler
Old
#54  
AdamOutler's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9429
Posts: 5,124
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Louisiana

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtom624 View Post
Almost everytime I try to use the Heimdall One Click it asks me to install the USB drivers. I've done this at least 10 times and it still pops up. What am I doing wrong?
read the popup before the driver installation.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
 
Demetris
Old
#55  
Demetris's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5314
Posts: 2,057
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Limassol

 
DONATE TO ME
Adam you are our only help.
We are facing this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1522907

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1521003

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1447303

Last thread fix my phone but internal sdcard is gone.

I searched and find this:
http://ecryptfs.sourceforge.net/ecryptfs-faq.html
seems google used it only on ics.
Would you be able to help us once more?
Thanks in advance
 
brandonsisco
Old
#56  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 20
Join Date: Dec 2008
I've successfully flashed UVJFD with bootloader using Heimdall One-Click, "Samsung Vibrant" white screen appears, then it turns off, every time. I hear the computer make the sound of lost usb device so I know its turning off vs screen turning black.

Any suggestions?
 
JJMT
Old
#57  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 121
Join Date: Sep 2010
Does this package flash SBL2 as well as SBL? The OP alludes to that, but there doesn't seem to be an SLB2 in the embedded JFD ROM image itself.
 
joshuapurcell
Old
#58  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 64
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Seattle
Quote:
Originally Posted by demetris_I View Post
Adam you are our only help.
We are facing this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1522907

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1521003

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1447303

Last thread fix my phone but internal sdcard is gone.

I searched and find this:
http://ecryptfs.sourceforge.net/ecryptfs-faq.html
seems google used it only on ics.
Would you be able to help us once more?
Thanks in advance
Thanks for posting about this bug on this thread. My phone was recently affected by this and is now unusable, which is hard to believe still since I've gotten out of every other situation in the past. If anyone has ideas on how to get past this issue (which is a potential situation for all CM users on these Samsung devices) then please let us know.
 
pro1st
Old
#59  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 18
Join Date: Oct 2009
First of all - thanks!

This method got me a lot closer to a working phone then Odin did. However, I am a little stuck now.

I went through the process a few times in order to make sure I did everything as instructed, but I still come up with the same problem.

The phone boots and goes directly from the Vibrant logo to System Recovery <2e>. It does the MOvi_check completes it, switches to ##Manual Mode##.
Then the problem, it says

"Appling Multi CSC....
Installing Multi CSC"

there it stops. I have the standard four options of reboot, reinstall package, delete data, and delete cache.

When I reboot it says Phone reset done, rebooting -> and gets right back to that screen.

Any suggestions?
 
fishman0919
Old
#60  
fishman0919's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 982
Posts: 1,748
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Providence, RI
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro1st View Post
First of all - thanks!

This method got me a lot closer to a working phone then Odin did. However, I am a little stuck now.

I went through the process a few times in order to make sure I did everything as instructed, but I still come up with the same problem.

The phone boots and goes directly from the Vibrant logo to System Recovery <2e>. It does the MOvi_check completes it, switches to ##Manual Mode##.
Then the problem, it says

"Appling Multi CSC....
Installing Multi CSC"

there it stops. I have the standard four options of reboot, reinstall package, delete data, and delete cache.

When I reboot it says Phone reset done, rebooting -> and gets right back to that screen.

Any suggestions?
Can you try flash my Odin image of KB5 with Odin v1.7 - LINK

It at the bottom of the post. Make sure "Re-Partition" is checked.

It will drop you into Voodoo recovery after... do a factory wipe and then reboot.
Main Phone: T-Mobile LG-G2
2rd Phone: T-Mobile Galaxy S 3
3rd Phone: T-Mobile Vibrant
LG G2 Rom Stock FishmanMod - Rooted, System Apks optimized, Zip Aligned, Busybox and with init.d tweaks. Insane Batt life... I got 4 days with norm usage.
Galaxy S 3 Rom: FishmanMod Droid'ish
Vibrant Rom: Vibrant - Droid RAZR v2.3

The Following User Says Thank You to fishman0919 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes