Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,839 Members 47,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RADIO] HTC Incredible S Radios [PG32IMG.zip] (Updated: 19 July 2011)

Tip us?
 
zizou_cr
Old
#281  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 91
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizou_cr View Post
ok, I will tryed soon
Oh I dont found the 20.2811.30.085AU_3805.09.03.27 file, some one could upload?
 
deep771043
Old
#282  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 20
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: N.Novgorod
Its on 11 page. Just nobody wants to update the first post!
 
zizou_cr
Old
(Last edited by zizou_cr; 11th February 2012 at 07:55 PM.) Reason: update
#283  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 91
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep771043 View Post
Its on 11 page. Just nobody wants to update the first post!
Thanks friend, I didnt do it because the RIL file doesnt are online, that server delete it, my cel phone has these features:

Android 2.3.3
Sense 2.1
Kernel: 2.6.35.9-g0b44b72
Radio: 20.2808.30.085AU3805.06.03.03_M
Compilation #:2.30.405.1CL88716
Software #:2.30.405.1

HBoot 6.13.1002
4ext recovery v2.1.6.r

Did I need the RIL file or only with PG32IMG.zip can I change the radio?
--------------
Update:

Well people, yestedary i do it, I didn use the RIL file..

After that my cell phone increase the signal and the batery life...

Thanks people, I appreciatte much all the help and tips that you give me..

Now i will analyse and read everthing to choose a good Room for the cell phone, in a quickly read, I like some much the vitality room
 
Andrew_han
Old
#284  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 307
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Stratford

 
DONATE TO ME
Anyone on bell or virgin in canada know what radio they have the best reception on? i dont see the point of having the latest radio if its from the korean ruu, which is the latest bell/virgin one for canada?
 
interaser
Old
#285  
interaser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1665
Posts: 862
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Montreal, Quebec

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_han View Post
Anyone on bell or virgin in canada know what radio they have the best reception on? i dont see the point of having the latest radio if its from the korean ruu, which is the latest bell/virgin one for canada?
I am on Bell and do not have any problems with the latest radio

Samsung S4 M919V

 


HBOOT BlackRose 2.03 S-OFF | Kernel Redux 0.8 | Radio 20.76.30.0835U_3831.19.00.19 | Recovery 4EXT Touch 1.0.0.6 RC1 | MicroSD 32GB
ViperVIVO 2.5.3's Story | 100 pages | 1000 posts

Buy Me a Beer

 
TheCrow1372
Old
#286  
TheCrow1372's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 330
Posts: 2,511
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Dark Place
Just a question, can I flash a proper matching radio set as PG32IMG.zip using Hboot cuz I just find that I can't get it going properly with adb on my Windows 7 vista computer

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium
Google Nexus 4
 
tpbklake
Old
#287  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1703
Posts: 3,827
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrow1372 View Post
Just a question, can I flash a proper matching radio set as PG32IMG.zip using Hboot cuz I just find that I can't get it going properly with adb on my Windows 7 vista computer

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium
Yes you can create a PG32IMG.zip to flash the radio.
The Following User Says Thank You to tpbklake For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bhaumik555
Old
#288  
bhaumik555's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 194
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ahmedabad
How can I find my radio version in 4EXT touch recovery? I can find the same in CWM though
 
TheCrow1372
Old
#289  
TheCrow1372's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 330
Posts: 2,511
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a Dark Place
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpbklake View Post
Yes you can create a PG32IMG.zip to flash the radio.
Thanks and I do this in Hboot that's ok right, I just have too many issues doing it via adb on my pc

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium
Google Nexus 4
 
tpbklake
Old
#290  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1703
Posts: 3,827
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrow1372 View Post
Thanks and I do this in Hboot that's ok right, I just have too many issues doing it via adb on my pc

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium
Yes copy the PG32IMG.zip file to the SD card and then reboot into bootloader and it should find and apply the PG32IMG.zip file.

The Following User Says Thank You to tpbklake For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes