Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 39,331 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.2+][3 SEP 2012] FTL Launcher V3.1.3 - All resolutions - ICS compatible -

Tip us?

Dhiraj
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Pl. Make it for MDPI .

HTC Sense 3.5,Android 2.3.5

revo_65
Old
Thanks Meter 48
This is great, stock look but amazing performance.

Pry a strange request to most but would it be possible to implement the possibility of having only one screen? Ik most people run multiple but I tend to keep things minimal.

kutrgmap
Old
Thanks Meter 3
awesome launcher, my device gains huge improvement over Launcher Pro. I just wonder is it really "code optimized" or just another battery hunger tuning launcher?

lowveld
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4749

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar View Post
Pl. Make it for MDPI .

MDPI is already on my to-do list, and I already have some ideas on how to make it work.

But out of curiosity, where did you get a Sense 3.5 MDPI rom? Assuming you are using what's on your sig, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revo_65 View Post
This is great, stock look but amazing performance.

Pry a strange request to most but would it be possible to implement the possibility of having only one screen? Ik most people run multiple but I tend to keep things minimal.
Never thought of that one. Have to try it out to see if I can make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutrgmap View Post
awesome launcher, my device gains huge improvement over Launcher Pro. I just wonder is it really "code optimized" or just another battery hunger tuning launcher?
No mate, just optimization, no extra juice needed. Try it out for a couple of days and check for yourself.

Of course if you spend all day scrolling that beautifully smooth app drawer up and down, your battery will drain faster. But that's screen usage, not launcher.

Cheers
Check out my apps!

Ultimate Call Screen HD
FTL Launcher
Ultimate Contacts HD Sync

Twitter: @LowveldWare (Android Related) @buildroot (Personal)

Magnumutz
Old
Thanks Meter 127

DONATE TO ME
Nice launcher dude, congratulations!
I know this might sound bad, but will it ever have skins?
ICS skin looks simply AWESOME!
Would skins slow it down?

scottjb
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Nice job. Trying this out right now.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Dhiraj
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar<br />
Pl. Make it for MDPI .<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
MDPI is already on my to-do list, and I already have some ideas on how to make it work.<br />
<br />
But out of curiosity, where did you get a Sense 3.5 MDPI rom? Assuming you are using what's on your sig, of course.<br />
<br />
Quote:
Originally Posted by revo_65<br />
This is great, stock look but amazing performance.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Never thought of that one. Have to try it out to see if I can make it work.<br />
<br />
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutrgmap<br />
<br />
<br />
No mate, just optimization, no extra juice needed. Try it out for a couple of days and check for yourself.<br />
<br />
Of course if you spend all day scrolling that beautifully smooth app drawer up and down, your battery will drain faster. But that's screen usage, not launcher.<br />
<br />
Cheers
I am using htc explorer with sense 3.5, android 2.3.5. I installed it on my set . The drawer is half showing, due to mdpi problem. Pl. Make it for 720 dpi .

nerotNS
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 393

DONATE TO ME
Looks great i like how it is fast and I like it because it's like stock.But on my LG Optimus Me running CM7 the one half of the drawer is missing and the left side is moved to the right an the icons are blurry but i suppose its because the launcher is HDPI

Sent from my LG-P350 using XDA premium
My devices:

vipaman
Old
Thanks Meter 94

DONATE TO ME
Thanks a ton for this amazing launcher......I like the title ...
Follow me on Twitter
If I Have Helped you in anyway....Hit The Thanks Button.
The Following User Says Thank You to vipaman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lowveld
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4749

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar View Post
I am using htc explorer with sense 3.5, android 2.3.5. I installed it on my set . The drawer is half showing, due to mdpi problem. Pl. Make it for 720 dpi .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerot View Post
Looks great i like how it is fast and I like it because it's like stock.But on my LG Optimus Me running CM7 the one half of the drawer is missing and the left side is moved to the right an the icons are blurry but i suppose its because the launcher is HDPI

Sent from my LG-P350 using XDA premium
Hey,

Yes, all these issues are caused by screen resolution. I'll update market tonight so it filters out non-HDPI devices, until I give proper support for them.

This means those of you who don't have an HDPI device won't even be able to download it, which is a pity. Bu I', already getting bad reviews because of this, so better this way.

Sorry guys...

Cheers
Check out my apps!

Ultimate Call Screen HD
FTL Launcher
Ultimate Contacts HD Sync

Twitter: @LowveldWare (Android Related) @buildroot (Personal)

Tags
android, fast, launcher, smooth