Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[APP][2.2+][3 SEP 2012] FTL Launcher V3.1.3 - All resolutions - ICS compatible -

OP lowveld

9th February 2012, 05:01 PM   |  #21  
Dhiraj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 337
 
2,574 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Pl. Make it for MDPI .

HTC Sense 3.5,Android 2.3.5
9th February 2012, 05:23 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
This is great, stock look but amazing performance.

Pry a strange request to most but would it be possible to implement the possibility of having only one screen? Ik most people run multiple but I tend to keep things minimal.
9th February 2012, 05:26 PM   |  #23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
awesome launcher, my device gains huge improvement over Launcher Pro. I just wonder is it really "code optimized" or just another battery hunger tuning launcher?
9th February 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #24  
lowveld's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,753
 
2,178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar

Pl. Make it for MDPI .

HTC Sense 3.5,Android 2.3.5

MDPI is already on my to-do list, and I already have some ideas on how to make it work.

But out of curiosity, where did you get a Sense 3.5 MDPI rom? Assuming you are using what's on your sig, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revo_65

This is great, stock look but amazing performance.

Pry a strange request to most but would it be possible to implement the possibility of having only one screen? Ik most people run multiple but I tend to keep things minimal.

Never thought of that one. Have to try it out to see if I can make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutrgmap

awesome launcher, my device gains huge improvement over Launcher Pro. I just wonder is it really "code optimized" or just another battery hunger tuning launcher?

No mate, just optimization, no extra juice needed. Try it out for a couple of days and check for yourself.

Of course if you spend all day scrolling that beautifully smooth app drawer up and down, your battery will drain faster. But that's screen usage, not launcher.

Cheers
9th February 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #25  
Magnumutz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 127
 
1,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Nice launcher dude, congratulations!
I know this might sound bad, but will it ever have skins?
ICS skin looks simply AWESOME!
Would skins slow it down?
9th February 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #26  
scottjb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greensboro, NC
Thanks Meter: 161
 
895 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Nice job. Trying this out right now.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
9th February 2012, 06:08 PM   |  #27  
Dhiraj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 337
 
2,574 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by idhbar<br />
Pl. Make it for MDPI .<br />
<br />
HTC Sense 3.5,Android 2.3.5

<br />
<br />
MDPI is already on my to-do list, and I already have some ideas on how to make it work.<br />
<br />
But out of curiosity, where did you get a Sense 3.5 MDPI rom? Assuming you are using what's on your sig, of course.<br />
<br />
Quote:

Originally Posted by revo_65<br />
This is great, stock look but amazing performance.<br />
<br />
Pry a strange request to most but would it be possible to implement the possibility of having only one screen? Ik most people run multiple but I tend to keep things minimal.

<br />
<br />
Never thought of that one. Have to try it out to see if I can make it work.<br />
<br />
Quote:

Originally Posted by kutrgmap<br />
awesome launcher, my device gains huge improvement over Launcher Pro. I just wonder is it really "code optimized" or just another battery hunger tuning launcher?

<br />
<br />
No mate, just optimization, no extra juice needed. Try it out for a couple of days and check for yourself.<br />
<br />
Of course if you spend all day scrolling that beautifully smooth app drawer up and down, your battery will drain faster. But that's screen usage, not launcher.<br />
<br />
Cheers

I am using htc explorer with sense 3.5, android 2.3.5. I installed it on my set . The drawer is half showing, due to mdpi problem. Pl. Make it for 720 dpi .

HTC Sense 3.5,Android 2.3.5
9th February 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #28  
nerotNS's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag 45.2500 N, 19.8500 E (Novi Sad)
Thanks Meter: 415
 
1,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Looks great i like how it is fast and I like it because it's like stock.But on my LG Optimus Me running CM7 the one half of the drawer is missing and the left side is moved to the right an the icons are blurry but i suppose its because the launcher is HDPI

Sent from my LG-P350 using XDA premium
9th February 2012, 06:22 PM   |  #29  
vipaman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 95
 
1,011 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Thanks a ton for this amazing launcher......I like the title ...
The Following User Says Thank You to vipaman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2012, 06:30 PM   |  #30  
lowveld's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,753
 
2,178 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar

I am using htc explorer with sense 3.5, android 2.3.5. I installed it on my set . The drawer is half showing, due to mdpi problem. Pl. Make it for 720 dpi .

HTC Sense 3.5,Android 2.3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerot

Looks great i like how it is fast and I like it because it's like stock.But on my LG Optimus Me running CM7 the one half of the drawer is missing and the left side is moved to the right an the icons are blurry but i suppose its because the launcher is HDPI

Sent from my LG-P350 using XDA premium

Hey,

Yes, all these issues are caused by screen resolution. I'll update market tonight so it filters out non-HDPI devices, until I give proper support for them.

This means those of you who don't have an HDPI device won't even be able to download it, which is a pity. Bu I', already getting bad reviews because of this, so better this way.

Sorry guys...

Cheers

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, fast, launcher, smooth
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes