FORUMS

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

FlyGrip Code

305 posts
Thanks Meter: 266
 
By gooch1025, Senior Member on 26th January 2012, 05:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys, I just ordered a Flygrip for my Epic and I'm pretty excited for it getting here after I've seen what it does. You can also use it for a kickstand if you want to play your games with something like the PS3 controller and the sixaxis app. I just thought I'd share with everyone that if you purchase one, type in IDIOT for the discount code, you'll save $3.99 and get free shipping. It's already pretty pricey at $30 but why not save a couple bucks? Let me know how it works.

Sent from my MarcusantROM v3 MTD Epic using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to gooch1025 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th January 2012, 11:38 PM |#2  
Fire n mage's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag newport news, VA
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch1025

Hey guys, I just ordered a Flygrip for my Epic and I'm pretty excited for it getting here after I've seen what it does. You can also use it for a kickstand if you want to play your games with something like the PS3 controller and the sixaxis app. I just thought I'd share with everyone that if you purchase one, type in IDIOT for the discount code, you'll save $3.99 and get free shipping. It's already pretty pricey at $30 but why not save a couple bucks? Let me know how it works.

Sent from my MarcusantROM v3 MTD Epic using xda premium

A kickstand too eh... hmm let us know what you think of it when you get it :P it still looked bulky to me in qbking's video.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
28th January 2012, 08:54 PM |#3  
flastnoles11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag columbia
Thanks Meter: 4,732
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire n mage

A kickstand too eh... hmm let us know what you think of it when you get it :P it still looked bulky to me in qbking's video.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Man I've had one for a couple weeks now and it is awesome... it is a little bulky but not horribly... I don't know how I ever used my phone without now... like qbking said in his video, once you use one it'll feel awkward holding the phone without it... it is amazing and well worth the 30 dollars...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
28th January 2012, 09:08 PM |#4  
gooch1025's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11

Man I've had one for a couple weeks now and it is awesome... it is a little bulky but not horribly... I don't know how I ever used my phone without now... like qbking said in his video, once you use one it'll feel awkward holding the phone without it... it is amazing and well worth the 30 dollars...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Good to hear. It just makes me more excited to get mine.

Sent from my MarcusantROM v3 MTD Epic using xda premium
29th January 2012, 03:09 AM |#5  
irule9000's Avatar
Senior Member
Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
I just ordered one using your code, thanks. I got it EXPRESS FOR FREE!!!! LOL!! Though its weird how they charge you for it, but what ever. it cost me 30 bucks and i get it tommorow, unless its buisness days only and then Ill get it either monday or tuesday. I cant wait.
29th January 2012, 04:04 AM |#6  
gooch1025's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irule9000

I just ordered one using your code, thanks. I got it EXPRESS FOR FREE!!!! LOL!! Though its weird how they charge you for it, but what ever. it cost me 30 bucks and i get it tommorow, unless its buisness days only and then Ill get it either monday or tuesday. I cant wait.

Glad I could help, I didn't even know it work on any shipping. You might of just figured out something cool! By the way, mine just came in the mail. I slapped it on my phone and it works perfectly! I can't picture using my phone without it! Now I'm going to have to buy my girlfriend one for her kindle fire.

Sent from my MarcusantROM v3 MTD Epic using xda premium
Last edited by gooch1025; 29th January 2012 at 06:43 AM.
31st January 2012, 12:58 AM |#7  
irule9000's Avatar
Senior Member
Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
DAMN IT!!! Those cheapskates shipped me first class even though I checked off express.
31st January 2012, 04:58 AM |#8  
qbking77's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Champaign
Thanks Meter: 5,379
 
Donate to Me
More
Use QBKING77 as the free shipping code instead!!
The Following User Says Thank You to qbking77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2012, 12:51 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I've had mine since QBking77 posted his video......sadly I almost forget how to use my phone without it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes