Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 40,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FlyGrip Code

Tip us?

gooch1025
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 265

DONATE TO ME
Default FlyGrip Code

Hey guys, I just ordered a Flygrip for my Epic and I'm pretty excited for it getting here after I've seen what it does. You can also use it for a kickstand if you want to play your games with something like the PS3 controller and the sixaxis app. I just thought I'd share with everyone that if you purchase one, type in IDIOT for the discount code, you'll save $3.99 and get free shipping. It's already pretty pricey at $30 but why not save a couple bucks? Let me know how it works.

Sent from my MarcusantROM v3 MTD Epic using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to gooch1025 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fire n mage
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch1025 View Post
Hey guys, I just ordered a Flygrip for my Epic and I'm pretty excited for it getting here after I've seen what it does. You can also use it for a kickstand if you want to play your games with something like the PS3 controller and the sixaxis app. I just thought I'd share with everyone that if you purchase one, type in IDIOT for the discount code, you'll save $3.99 and get free shipping. It's already pretty pricey at $30 but why not save a couple bucks? Let me know how it works.

A kickstand too eh... hmm let us know what you think of it when you get it :P it still looked bulky to me in qbking's video.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire n mage View Post
A kickstand too eh... hmm let us know what you think of it when you get it :P it still looked bulky to me in qbking's video.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Man I've had one for a couple weeks now and it is awesome... it is a little bulky but not horribly... I don't know how I ever used my phone without now... like qbking said in his video, once you use one it'll feel awkward holding the phone without it... it is amazing and well worth the 30 dollars...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

gooch1025
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 265

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
Man I've had one for a couple weeks now and it is awesome... it is a little bulky but not horribly... I don't know how I ever used my phone without now... like qbking said in his video, once you use one it'll feel awkward holding the phone without it... it is amazing and well worth the 30 dollars...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Good to hear. It just makes me more excited to get mine.

irule9000
Old
Thanks Meter 56
I just ordered one using your code, thanks. I got it EXPRESS FOR FREE!!!! LOL!! Though its weird how they charge you for it, but what ever. it cost me 30 bucks and i get it tommorow, unless its buisness days only and then Ill get it either monday or tuesday. I cant wait.
Awkward Silence

gooch1025
Old
(Last edited by gooch1025; 29th January 2012 at 06:43 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 265

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by irule9000 View Post
I just ordered one using your code, thanks. I got it EXPRESS FOR FREE!!!! LOL!! Though its weird how they charge you for it, but what ever. it cost me 30 bucks and i get it tommorow, unless its buisness days only and then Ill get it either monday or tuesday. I cant wait.
Glad I could help, I didn't even know it work on any shipping. You might of just figured out something cool! By the way, mine just came in the mail. I slapped it on my phone and it works perfectly! I can't picture using my phone without it! Now I'm going to have to buy my girlfriend one for her kindle fire.

irule9000
Old
Thanks Meter 56
DAMN IT!!! Those cheapskates shipped me first class even though I checked off express.
Awkward Silence

qbking77
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5113

DONATE TO ME
Use QBKING77 as the free shipping code instead!!
Youtube Channel:
www.youtube.com/qbking77

http://www.qbking77.com
The Following User Says Thank You to qbking77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ShooterMcED
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I've had mine since QBking77 posted his video......sadly I almost forget how to use my phone without it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App