[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

Search This thread

poo706

Apr 8, 2011
Cache2cache worked great, I picked up about 75 mb. By the way, did you forget to change the version number under settings - about phone, or did I just accidentally install v10 all over again?

[poo]

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Cache2cache worked great, I picked up about 75 mb. By the way, did you forget to change the version number under settings - about phone, or did I just accidentally install v10 all over again?

[poo]

Damn.... Looks like some retard forgot to change the build prop to say 11 :eek: my bad...

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

imparables

Oct 5, 2010
New Jerz
Definitely doing great with this ROM....thanks again for keeping this alive on the DINC.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

xtacydima

May 10, 2010
sorry to ask this but with such a long thread, it's a lot to search

I read over and over that cm for Incredible has no ability for 720p video recording, but then I checked later that a possible resolution was in the works, was it ever fixed?

It seems like the only possible quirk.

Also, is there a minimal version of this ROM, bare vanilla like, with no extra apps (ie: facebook, stocks, all g-apps), sorry but I like to add everything myself?

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com

I read over and over that cm for Incredible has no ability for 720p video recording, but then I checked later that a possible resolution was in the works, was it ever fixed?

Also, is there a minimal version of this ROM, bare vanilla like, with no extra apps (ie: facebook, stocks, all g-apps), sorry but I like to add everything myself?

still no 720p video recording. :( as for apps. there is nothing installed on this rom but what is needed to run the rom. there is a script that tells the market to search for google apps once you go through the start up. you can just cancel out if you dont want to install the google apps

poo706

Apr 8, 2011
Hey CS, I've been looking at the EXT4 ALL mods and had a couple of questions. I'm interested in the no_data_limit_dalvik_moved mod. Before doing anything, I went ahead and ran "mount | grep ext4" in a terminal and found that you already have /data and /cache set to ext4. Can I use the no_data_limit_dalvik_moved mod without causing any problems? And if so, should I stop using zach's cache2cache script? Oh also, in general, which release of incredikernel are you using? I'm running v11, by the way.

[poo]

WhammyDroid

Jun 23, 2010
still no 720p video recording. :( as for apps. there is nothing installed on this rom but what is needed to run the rom. there is a script that tells the market to search for google apps once you go through the start up. you can just cancel out if you dont want to install the google apps
Do you know where we can find that script?

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Hey CS, I've been looking at the EXT4 ALL mods and had a couple of questions. I'm interested in the no_data_limit_dalvik_moved mod. Before doing anything, I went ahead and ran "mount | grep ext4" in a terminal and found that you already have /data and /cache set to ext4. Can I use the no_data_limit_dalvik_moved mod without causing any problems? And if so, should I stop using zach's cache2cache script? Oh also, in general, which release of incredikernel are you using? I'm running v11, by the way.

[poo]

Yes. You should be fine running the no data limit. Is probably take out cache 2 cache first by removing the script for it from /etc/init.d first. Kernel is Chase most recent but it was modified by pons to add cuvipers Bluetooth fix for cm.

poo706

Apr 8, 2011
Yes. You should be fine running the no data limit. Is probably take out cache 2 cache first by removing the script for it from /etc/init.d first. Kernel is Chase most recent but it was modified by pons to add cuvipers Bluetooth fix for cm.

I removed zach's script, which (as expected) dropped my internal storage by about 75 mb. Then I installed the no_data_limit_dalvik_moved mod successfully, but was a little surprised that it had no effect on my internal storage. So now I'm confused as to what the whole point is to the ext4 all mods, beyond the ext4 part.

[poo]

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I removed zach's script, which (as expected) dropped my internal storage by about 75 mb. Then I installed the no_data_limit_dalvik_moved mod successfully, but was a little surprised that it had no effect on my internal storage. So now I'm confused as to what the whole point is to the ext4 all mods, beyond the ext4 part.

[poo]

I haven't looked much at it but I'll look it over later tonight. If that's the case you may be fine running cache 2 cache with it though. I'd do a backup and flash away ;)

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
It's actually an apk that gets frozen after first market run. System/app/onetimeinitializer.apk

Ah ok. Good to know. I always thought it was a script.

Sent from my sexy assistant. (AMOLED HTC Incredible)

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

[poo]

The normal_data mod just converts your /data and /cache partitions to the ext4 filesystem type for better all around real world performance and makes the necessary changes for this to work with your currently installed rom.
The no_data_limit_normal_dalvik mod (no 150MB data limit) does the above conversion but also removes the linking of /data/data to that small 150MB partition that causes the low space issues. It instead uses a subfolder of your 750MB /data partition to hold these files. It copies the data from your datadata partition, to this new subfolder and keeps the permissions in tact so that your phone doesn't know the difference. The old datadata partition is unused after this.The no_data_limit_dalvik_moved mod does exactly what mod 2 does but then uses the unused datadata partition for your /data/dalvik-cache folder.

so in a nut shell it moves your data from the small 150mb partition and puts it in the 750mb partition. it wont speed up the phone. it just gives you more room.

Reactions: CondemnedSoul

poo706

Apr 8, 2011
so in a nut shell it moves your data from the small 150mb partition and puts it in the 750mb partition. it wont speed up the phone. it just gives you more room.

So if I'm not seeing an increase in internal storage for apps, where am I seeing more space?

[poo]

jaba14

Aug 11, 2010
I'm having an issue: my phone is on vibrate and whenever it rings for a call, after I slide the answer call slider, the phone vibrates one more time so that the caller hears a loud vibrate on their end.
Otherwise, awesome ROM!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits:
    cyanogen of course for the source
    Chad and tiny for the kernel
    workshed, conap and gnarlyc for their help getting me started and answering all my questions
    Bobcat331 and scotty85 for testing, contributing and instigating me.
    CUViper and PonsAsinorem for the BlueTooth fix
    The entire Eris community for their support and contributions along the way.

This is a modified and tweaked version of CM7. Features chad's Incredikernel with smartass v2. It also now uses ICS Roboto font.

Dalvik and cache wipe only should be fine for most.

Condemned CM7 V15

Thanks to goo-inside.me for the file hosting

CyanogenMod merged changelog

CCM7_Inc_LS.png
    CCM7_Inc_Home.png

CCM7_Inc_Apps.png
    CCM7_Inc_Note.png

6-21-12 - resync with cm source, wifi fixed

6/2/12 - resync with CM source

3/4/12 - Resync with CM source, fix market issues and missing shared lib
    errors, fix mod version in build.prop to reflect V13
    2/3/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/14/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/08/12 - Resynced with CM source. Removed Stripped 2 Hell version for now.
    Adjusted tweaks and build prop. See CM changelog for full source
    changes.
    11/05/11 - Some tweaks adjustments and added BT fix from Pons and CUViper
    10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more tweaks including portions of Dsextons universal adrenaline shot, updated to 10/08 incredikernel, removed 3d Gallery in place of QuickPic
    8/13/11 - resynced with CM Source, added Juwe11's RamScript
    7/12/11 - resynced with CM Source, modded build prop and boot image, changed boot animation.
    6/30/11 - resynced with CM Source. Upgraded to chad's latest kernel.

As always What you do to your device is your choice not mine. If anything happens to your device it's your problem not mine.

Enjoy :)
    I am uploading to dropbox from my phone. I will post a link once it's done.

I don't have an md5 sum but i did run this for a bit, it should work no problems.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8piig4iessp4mmn/CCM7_Inc_V15.zip
    Sorry guys. Got tied up with some things and forgot about WiFi. I'll have it fixed soon. Quick fix for now is as stated previously to flash a kernel.

I recommend a full wipe for V7 from previous versions.

Condemned CM7 V7 Vanilla

Condemned CM7 V7 Stripped 2 Hell - This version has no Live Wallpapers, foreign fonts removed, file manager removed, CM Wallpapers removed approx. 50% of ring and notification tones removed. It's approx 20 MB smaller than the full vanilla version.

10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more
    tweaks, updated to 10/08 incredikernel