Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,524 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Keyboards for the 7+

Tip us?

Macros617
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsteckelberg View Post
I purchased that keyboard case from dealextreme. It took a wile to get here but was in good condition. The unit worked fine connected well and works as advertised. I do have several problems with it. The tab does not fit tightly in the holder. The case adds significantly to the size of the tab. There is nothing to hold the case closed. The final downfall is I think I can type faster on the onscreen keyboards.

Jon
Yeah I have the same keyboard. Works nicely in class lectures when I need to take notes. Then one day I forgot it (because it's so mahoosive) and found out I type faster and more accurately with thumb keyboard.....yeah.....

domin8
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macros617 View Post
Yeah I have the same keyboard. Works nicely in class lectures when I need to take notes. Then one day I forgot it (because it's so mahoosive) and found out I type faster and more accurately with thumb keyboard.....yeah.....
What app for you use for notes?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

Macros617
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by domin8 View Post
What app for you use for notes?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk
I use the built in polaris office application. Works nicely. I also use docs to go

GB.Says
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Question Any Keyboard Updates?

I'm also in the market for a keyboard for my tabby.
Anybody find any additional keyboards that are worth looking at?
Also do you experience lag when using your keyboard?

Plus, can you use a mouse with the tab+?

best regards,

G.B. Says

kellyann1293
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Logitech Tablet Keyboard

I just picked up a Logitech Tablet Keyboard (NOT the Logitech iPad keyboard - they are different models). Build quality is awesome - this is a solid yet still lightweight device. It had no problem pairing up with the GT+ and did not drop any keystrokes when I used it to type.
The Following User Says Thank You to kellyann1293 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kellyann1293
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Added bonus - the Logitech keyboard fits perfectly in a Vera Bradley "Cheers to You" wine bottle tote. For the stylish girl geeks.

Fairy Princess
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I have the Official Keyboard Dock from Samsung and I really enjoy it.

GB.Says
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I finally decided and picked up the Logitech bluetooth keyboard for Android. Pretty nifty; seems like a sold keyboard, synched right away to my 7+, like the fact that the keyboard has its own case that converts into a stable angled perch for the 7+ and that you can use it with the table either in landscape or portrait. Though I do wish it had multiple tilt lockings so I can choose what angle my 7+is perched at. So far, very pleased with the purchase.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using xda premium

todorcim
Old
Thanks Meter 53
I was thinking of getting a keyboard but are there any real advantages?other than the hole physical keyboard its self?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

GB.Says
Old
Thanks Meter 5
If you find that you are typing more than short messages or notes, you might want to consider it.

G.B. Says
And remember, talking dogs are liars.