5,598,297 Members 48,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eclipse v2.3 (7/25/12)

Tip us?

jrtduke
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i was on eclipse 2.0.4 on 2.3.5 and had wifi cut on and off on me every 2min r so. tried everything i could think of no good.... so some one told me to try it on 2.3.4..... so i sbf back to 2.3.4 and flash 2.0.4 over it and everything works just fine for me wifi is fix rom runs great! but do so at your own risk!!!!!
drdansyco Old
Thanks Meter
Question 2.3.7 What the ----

Ok i am a hard core eclipse fan and i keep up with the updates regularly. I have MASH-UP, along with V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC6. My phone fliews. Don't get me wrong. There are those accsional hik-ups. But thats normal for anytime u start mods. But my question is or, I noticed in /settings/about phone/android version it says 2.3.7 . Just curious where this came from? I have no problems what so ever but like most tweakers(especially us men) gotta know how it ticks.

PS Heres a snap shot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-11_16.08.44.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	897705  

lordforex
Old
(Last edited by lordforex; 11th February 2012 at 11:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdansyco View Post
Ok i am a hard core eclipse fan and i keep up with the updates regularly. I have MASH-UP, along with V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC6. My phone fliews. Don't get me wrong. There are those accsional hik-ups. But thats normal for anytime u start mods. But my question is or, I noticed in /settings/about phone/android version it says 2.3.7 . Just curious where this came from? I have no problems what so ever but like most tweakers(especially us men) gotta know how it ticks.

PS Heres a snap shot.
I'm running Eclipse 2.0.4 and my kernel still says 2.3.5. I am not running any addition mods however... I guess one of your mods are showing erroneous info in the Android version.
Droid X2 running Eclipse 2.3
The Following User Says Thank You to lordforex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jubomime
Old
Thanks Meter 161
Have you flashed cm7 or miui recently?

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

ashclepdia
Old
(Last edited by ashclepdia; 11th February 2012 at 11:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1370
It is the build prop mash up that is causing your displayed Android version to show 2.3.7
(it's not anything left over from a previous flash/ROM or anything)
Eclipse definitely isn't based in that....

That's all

(also, mash up is entirely needed for eclipse, nitro includes his own edited version that works quite well, to each their own tho )
Off topic gone??? Mods got you down??? Visit motcher41's
Google+ Droid Friends & General Help Community
Anyone and virtually anything welcome there!
My GALAXY NEXUS(huzzah!) is running

Don't get left in the dark!
The Following User Says Thank You to ashclepdia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
drdansyco Old
Thanks Meter
Thumbs up Thanks Everyone

To Lordforex, quick question, I flashed 2.0.4 but went back to 2.0.3 because i loose some of the pulldown toggles when i put epic blue theme in. I really like the just can't get around losing the toggles.

Thanks ashclepdia, your right . It was the X2-MashUp.CM7v1.zip. So reflashed and heres what i got. Runs better without mash-up:rolleyes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-11_17.12.55.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	897762  

maggard5
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdansyco View Post
To Lordforex, quick question, I flashed 2.0.4 but went back to 2.0.3 because i loose some of the pulldown toggles when i put epic blue theme in. I really like the just can't get around losing the toggles.
Are you using the updated epic blue theme for 2.0.4? You should still have all 9 toggles. I do.

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to maggard5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

htc s620
Old
Thanks Meter 1
can i flash over cm7 2.3.4 kernel?

Travisdroidx2
Old
Thanks Meter 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by htc s620 View Post
can i flash over cm7 2.3.4 kernel?
No need to update to. 412 first to get on 2.3.5 there are threads with good details on how to do so.
Check out latest action on eclipserom.com for up to date details.
drdansyco Old
Thanks Meter
I'm going to give it a try tonight again. It seems to drop off the right two toggles. Thanks maggard5.