Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,714 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][TWEAKS] ThunderBolt! v3.3.0 3/17/14 [Performance+Battery Life Mods & Tweaks]

Tip us?

pikachu01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,512
News
Updated ThunderBolt! to v2.5.1 with a small fix to cpugputune file. Be warned that this will overwrite your file in bolt_scripts, hence do a backup on your own cpugputune if you want to keep your own script.
Changelog:
2/13/2012 (2.5.1)
- A small fix to cpugputune by commenting out the if/fi between the UV_MV_Table tweak so that people can run the script fine even without any edits.
Click the "Thanks" button if I've helped you in any way

[SCRIPTS][TWEAKS] ThunderBolt! tweaks

pikachu01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,512
News
Updated ThunderBolt! to v2.5.1 with a small fix to cpugputune file. Be warned that this will overwrite your file in bolt_scripts, hence do a backup on your own cpugputune if you want to keep your own script.
Changelog:
2/13/2012 (2.5.1)
- A small fix to cpugputune by commenting out the if/fi between the UV_MV_Table tweak so that people can run the script fine even without any edits.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pikachu01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pikachu01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,512
News
Changelog:
2/13/2012 (2.5.1)

pikachu01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,512
News
Changelog:
2/13/2012 (2.5.1)

pikachu01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,512
News
Changelog:
2/13/2012 (2.5.1)

pikachu01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,512
News
Changelog:
2/13/2012 (2.5.1)

RaymondPJR
Old
Thanks Meter 651
Default Thunderbolt!

Pikachu, here is a script from the CM9 discussion forum. Instructions were to place it in init.d and to run as root and boot. I did so, but script manager froze then fc'd. I worked however as emmc was mounted as external_sd. The results of this script is that you see both. Then I reflashed Thunderbolt! today I thought since it was in init.d I didn't need to run it in scriptmanager. I was wrong, it would not mount as external_sd. So I ran it with script manager again, this time it didn't freeze, but it reported as 'failed'. However, once again emmc is mounted as external_sd. Will you take a look at it? I had to rename it .txt for it to send.
Attached Files
File Type: txt S99_emmc_to_externalsd.txt - [Click for QR Code] (108 Bytes, 8 views)
When the spell is over... we will rediscover... there is no other... we are one, we are one, we are one... --Ajamu Mutima

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: T-Mobile
Rom: Stock UVALH2 + Root
Modem: UVLI4
UI: Apex Launcher
Storage: 32GB Class 6
"I know you want to touch it and feel the awesomeness in your hand, but don't." (Taken out of context)-XDA Member Dammit2Hell on proper procedure after flashing Nero V4

XanSama
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu01 View Post
Try looking in /data/user.log and upload it here?
Will do as soon as I get home...

Holgott
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Had the same drain like yesterday. I charged before goin to bed and unplugged few hours later when phone was fully loaded. When i woke up in the morning, my battery was at 90%. (2-4% w/o tb)
I uploaded screenshots og bbs and cpuspy

pikachu01
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holgott View Post
Had the same drain like yesterday. I charged before goin to bed and unplugged few hours later when phone was fully loaded. When i woke up in the morning, my battery was at 90%. (2-4% w/o tb)
I uploaded screenshots og bbs and cpuspy
Can you try without ThunderBolt! for another few days to make that conclusion? I can see your antivirus acting up a bit as well as your 3G watchdog (did you recently install them?)

Tags
at&t galaxy sii, pikachu, script, sql optimization, system accelerator, thunderbolt, tweak, tweaks, zach, zipalign