OP ZuinigeRijder

13th February 2012, 08:05 AM   |  #3891  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 205

2,854 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinisia

i've installed successful touchlockpro and the icon has replaced battery but i don't know how to use it. i click on lock and doesn't work , i click on suspend and doesn't work. when i unlock screen i can't see the touchlockpro's icon. Help me

One of the problems can be that you need to touch the TouchPanel at least once, before TouchLockPro has started, e.g. after reset/boot, otherwise it cannot disable the TouchPanel. Another problem can be that there is another (locking) program installed, which uses the same mechanism, so they interfere.

What phone do you have?
13th February 2012, 08:28 AM   |  #3892  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
mmm
i've got a diamond touch first generation wm 6.5 [status] and i've not installed any similar programs before. what do you mean"before started"? when i installed that it went on the bar automatically. i'm operating without sim. anything change?
13th February 2012, 08:46 AM   |  #3893  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 205

2,854 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinisia

i've got a diamond touch first generation wm 6.5 [status] and i've not installed any similar programs before. what do you mean"before started"? when i installed that it went on the bar automatically. i'm operating without sim. anything change?

Try to reboot your phone and make sure to enter the pincode if you have protected it and touch the touchpanel before TouchLockPro has started (TouchLockPro waits 60 seconds before it really starts and shows the clock).

I have also a Touch Diamond and for me it is working. Note that TouchLockPro will automatically unlock by the light sensor or when the stylus is out. Some people have a problem that the stylus sensor is not Ok, so it will not lock.
The Following User Says Thank You to ZuinigeRijder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2012, 09:11 AM   |  #3894  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
so i've to disable touchlock , touch touchpanel , enable touchlock , and does it works?

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

it works , thanks a lot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
capacitive, lock, pocketshield, sensor, stylus, touch
Previous Thread Next Thread