Thanks to mazwoz

Search This thread

rblochmn

May 8, 2011
So, I am a new user to XDA, but am by no means a newbie developer. PHP, PERL, C+, .net, powershell, you name it.

I wanted to give thanks to Mazwoz, as that poor soul has received the most ridiculous amount of trash talk for no reason. Also, a thank-you for his service (assuming he is enlisted and not a contractor).

Anyways, thanks to MazWoz for your work, and I hope that this silly 10 post minimum garbage goes away.

Otherwise, I guess I'll just post 10 more threads about how silly this is.

(Actually, I won't, but it made me feel better to say so.)

Mazwoz, if you happen so see this, I wanted to get you some information about a gallery issue I am having, I might have fixed it in a reproducible way.

Reactions: KalEl>Zod

AFschizoid

Jul 18, 2011
Tucson, Arizona
I agree, even though he came out of nowhere with a rom, it turned out to be remarkably smooth for a first run ICS rom. Keep up the good work, man!

edlokien

Nov 5, 2010
Bartlett
Thanks bro. I am enlisted btw. E-5 in the AF

Sent from my evo running MazWoz-EVO

Good work on the rom......a little glichy on my phone, but still non the less good rom....

Keep up the good work and thanks for still serving! I got 2 years ago and I still miss it to this day

605 till the day I die!

skannan1

Jan 30, 2011
KS
My first post here..but a long time reader and follower of many ROMs.

Thankyou MazWoz. Installed it and works awesome so far..Battery life is 30 hours and counting (on regular battery), and I am power user. Excellent work.!!

Waiting for your HW acceleration and Chrome fix.

KalEl>Zod

Feb 16, 2012
Middleville
Also would like to give big thanks to mazwoz... I've been using his ROMs for a few weeks now and they have been great daily drivers. I don't ever use 4g because for my experience its unreliable at best. Thanks for a great ICS rom and keep up the great work.

bigazzjeep

Mar 15, 2012
NC
Just like the first one, I've been reading, reviewing and testing long before I decided to join. A lot of appreciation to any and all developers, I am running MazWoz 4.7...props sir!

mightypixel

Nov 3, 2011
+1 here! Been using this ROM since its stormy beginnings!
4.7 is the best yet!

Question for other 4.7 users, Google music suddenly incompatable?

evol4g

Mar 20, 2012
chandler-gilbert 480!!!
Also would like to give big thanks to mazwoz... I've been using his ROMs for a few weeks now and they have been great daily drivers. I don't ever use 4g because for my experience its unreliable at best. Thanks for a great ICS rom and keep up the great work.

+1 so many people are under appreciated when i first read all that trash on the first page of the roms op I was sooo hesitant to join xda, the only reason i'm here is because the best MIUI roms are on xda..

te45a

Jun 27, 2011
Beckley
+1

I been testing this since start, running 4.7 now and one thing i noticed is Apex makes this ROM really fly...

dbo_texas

Aug 5, 2011
Austin
I'll throw in a thanks to Mazwoz as well. Seems like a genuinely good guy (you can tell by his responses to the garbage some people have posted) and he takes the time to help you out.

dwr3ck3d

Nov 7, 2012
Houston
Not a fan of the 10 post minimum either, but I do understand the reasoning behind it. Just started tinkering with roms, but MazWoz-Evo JB 4.1.2 is the best one I've seen so far. So I thought I'd throw my thanks into the pile too. Look for my comments on the rom page soon... Thanks Maz!

NegativeCool

Apr 25, 2011
MazWoz JB B3

I wanted to post a comment to the official development thread, but I couldn't. I have so far only been lurking in the shadows and not participating in the conversation so I'm nowhere close to the ten post minimum, even though I've been frequenting those pages for years!

I've been flashing my phone ever since my first Droid Eris had 1.6, and I've been running Maz's Jelly Bean ROMs since B1. This most recent release is (obviously) the most stable and fastest I've seen yet, and that goes for ANY JB ROM. I've tried a few, but Maz is the best. So the real reason I wanted to post was...

I want to thank MazWoz for spending so much time working on this. You have managed to breathe new life into my old-ass phone (not to be confused with my old ass-phone). Google Now is amazing, I love the new alarm clock, and the SPEED, man! Blistering!!

With B2, I was having a lot of issues when I'd open an app and it would freeze and reboot, but so far that seems to have been resolved. This ROM is so much smoother and faster in general, I don't even know where to begin singing your praises. If I could ask one favor, please include the option to center the clock in the status bar in your next release! I know you're already working on fixing the camera screen, so in summary:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND THANK YOU!!! [cue applause]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks bro. I am enlisted btw. E-5 in the AF

people like to ***** and moan because their real life sucks an on here they feel godly

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
    I hear you bro. Almost got out but re-enlisted.

So, I am a new user to XDA, but am by no means a newbie developer. PHP, PERL, C+, .net, powershell, you name it.

I wanted to give thanks to Mazwoz, as that poor soul has received the most ridiculous amount of trash talk for no reason. Also, a thank-you for his service (assuming he is enlisted and not a contractor).

Anyways, thanks to MazWoz for your work, and I hope that this silly 10 post minimum garbage goes away.

Otherwise, I guess I'll just post 10 more threads about how silly this is.

(Actually, I won't, but it made me feel better to say so.)

Mazwoz, if you happen so see this, I wanted to get you some information about a gallery issue I am having, I might have fixed it in a reproducible way.