[ROM] Frostmod 2.0

OP rootfan

25th January 2012, 12:46 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 18

193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enone

Very well could be a kernel issue. I decided to flash a different kernel to fix WiFi, and the ROM is actually behaving much better! I'm on deprimed's kernel, and I must say my OG's battery life hasn't lasted this long in a while. 24hrs after a full charge, I still have 30% remaining

What is the best kernal to flash and where do I download?
Also kernals can be flashed like regular roms right?
Thanks
12th February 2012, 03:28 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 10

119 posts
How is your next release coming along? Frostmod 1.5.1 was pretty awesome, i'm looking forward too seeing what else you cook up
12th February 2012, 06:26 AM   |  #33  
OP Senior Member
Flag Idaho Falls
Thanks Meter: 123

173 posts
More
I'm glad you ask. I have been working a lot with plain Java development, and hope to turn that into android app development. This stuff takes along time and I do not know when my own custom apps will make it into a ROM. On the other hand I would like to build a cyanogenmod 9 ROM, but I continue to get errors when I build using kfazz's device spec. I may need to contact him about that, and ask for assistance. Anyways, it may be awhile, but I will definitely make an update sooner or later
12th February 2012, 01:58 PM   |  #34  

119 posts
alright take your time! as someone who is just getting into development I know how long some things can be, I run into dead ends everywhere lol
13th February 2012, 08:22 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 1

120 posts
I have run into the status bar not working. It wont bring up my text messages or email if i touch the notification or the wifi bluetooth or gps. It didoes react. Any ideas?
15th February 2012, 03:17 AM   |  #36  

119 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman1049

I have run into the status bar not working. It wont bring up my text messages or email if i touch the notification or the wifi bluetooth or gps. It didoes react. Any ideas?

I think that's a CM 7.2.0 problem. I'm building a rom and on a number of my "test" builds I've experienced the problem. I have no clue what causes it or how to fix it though

Sent from my CushZero using XDA App
5th March 2012, 11:03 AM   |  #37  
OP Senior Member
Flag Idaho Falls
Thanks Meter: 123

173 posts
More
FrostMod 1.6
Hey guys. I have not been working with this rom for a while, but a new update will most likely be coming out this week. With it will come many new features. Im going to keep several of the them secret, but I will let you know that with this upgrade you will be able to easily switch between cyanogen lock screen, and my ice cream lock screen mod
The Following User Says Thank You to rootfan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2012, 04:39 PM   |  #38  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 37

226 posts
I loaded this rom on my son's Droid, and some how he has locked the main screen into landscape mode. I have tried different settings, but it seems like nothing changes. Every other screen goes to portrait except the home screen. Can someone point me to the setting that he might have changed? Thanks.
20th March 2012, 08:53 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 52

364 posts
i'm looking to root a friends old droid. He wants to use it as a wifi mediaplayer & to edit, check, and maintain his google docs.. that's about it. My question is does this rom have SWAP support in the kernel? Does it allow OC? and does it have Apps2sdext built in?
28th March 2012, 01:26 AM   |  #40  

119 posts
Well after rom hopping I decided to see if there was a new frostmod, there was and I didn't even know 0.o gonna flash this pretty soon.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread