---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

joao2307

Jun 15, 2007
MD
I am also having the traskbar FC issue. I loaded the 6.4 FOR EL29 ROMS (REGULAR VERSION) and the regular taskbar and no taskbar, even after 4 reinstalls.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2915683

I have verified every theme version with its respective black statusbar addon. Everything seems to be working fine with no statusbar forcecloses. All I can say is start over fresh installing Rom then the theme. Wipe data, cache, dalvik cache, format system, then flash calks format all... then install rom.... reboot phone let rom load up....then reboot back in recovery...wipe cache, dalvik cache then install theme...

joao2307

Jun 15, 2007
MD
I have verified every theme version with its respective black statusbar addon. Everything seems to be working fine with no statusbar forcecloses. All I can say is start over fresh installing Rom then the theme. Wipe data, cache, dalvik cache, format system, then flash calks format all... then install rom.... reboot phone let rom load up....then reboot back in recovery...wipe cache, dalvik cache then install theme...

Appreciate the info...but i have a rooted EL29 Stock... and i did not want to flash a new ROM... i think i might have to revert back and not use this great theme!!!

I have tried installing both file and add on.. and still same FC issue. now i ight try another theme see if the Taskbar comes back and then reload this one!!!!

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2915683

Appreciate the info...but i have a rooted EL29 Stock... and i did not want to flash a new ROM... i think i might have to revert back and not use this great theme!!!

I have tried installing both file and add on.. and still same FC issue. now i ight try another theme see if the Taskbar comes back and then reload this one!!!!

Thanks

sorry to hear that.. I tried it many times and it works everytime...fresh install everytime....I used calks rom to test this out....

odub303

Nov 30, 2007

Thanks

Are you de-odexed?

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Bump...how could this theme be this low? I am surprised more people on Calkulin's ROM haven't flashed this....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

chrisingrassia

Jan 22, 2012
Bump...how could this theme be this low? I am surprised more people on Calkulin's ROM haven't flashed this....

I agree. It's killer!! I just installed it tonight after being on UnNamed since December and theming all my stuff balck and white anyway. The theme kicks total ass.

I have a little bomb icon in my status bar with two X's on his face....anyone know what that is? I had never seen that until I installed this theme...

D

Deleted member 2915683

I agree. It's killer!! I just installed it tonight after being on UnNamed since December and theming all my stuff balck and white anyway. The theme kicks total ass.

I have a little bomb icon in my status bar with two X's on his face....anyone know what that is? I had never seen that until I installed this theme...

That's the kaws bomberman icon for a modded version of the weather notifications app

odub303

Nov 30, 2007
Any chance you are considering putting out a version for Blazer 3.9? I miss my black and white :).

chrisingrassia

Jan 22, 2012
That's the kaws bomberman icon for a modded version of the weather notifications app

Ah! Got it. I didn't realize it was an actual app installed in the theme and set to run unless I disabled it. One more thing: I notice that when I get a new Gmail notification, it's bright red and white in the status bar.....is this a Calk icon or the theme icon? Something tells me Calk's notification is coming through in this area.....

Seriously tho Banks, this theme is awesome.

Last edited:

jackka

Feb 3, 2012
Ah! Got it. I didn't realize it was an actual app installed in the theme and set to run unless I disabled it. One more thing: I notice that when I get a new Gmail notification, it's bright red and white in the status bar.....is this a Calk icon or the theme icon? Something tells me Calk's notification is coming through in this area.....

Seriously tho Banks, this theme is awesome.

seems like the gmail notification is not themed. I have the colored one as well.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Has anyone been able to use this theme with any other ROM than Calkulin's E4GT ROM ? I know it doesnt work with stock EL29, but I haven't tried flashing it on Blazer, Tnz Blend, etc.

I love this theme so much that I never try any other ROM/theme for more than a day. lol

It'd be great to know if I can have this theme while trying out some other ROMs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts