Omg....so this is what heaven looks like

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium
5th February 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #72  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Space, the ONLY Frontier
Thanks Meter: 1,290

2,853 posts
More
This is really outdated. A lot of ROMs have been 'removed per request' and some users banned....but good work.
6th February 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #73  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 31

233 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion2

This is really outdated. A lot of ROMs have been 'removed per request' and some users banned....but good work.

Yes, I do need to add several new roms from the last couple months. I have added a few here and there when requested by PM however it is due for an update.

I have not had any requests to remove any Roms by Dev's or Mods. If someone wishes a ROM be Removed or added I will do it gladly do so.

Please notify me via PM
16th February 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #74  
Flag Minneapolis

233 posts
More
Nominations for March ROM Poll are being taken HERE!
29th February 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #75  
Flag Minneapolis

233 posts
More
March Rom Poll is up, let the Voting begin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halfcalf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2012, 03:53 AM   |  #76  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Space, the ONLY Frontier
Thanks Meter: 1,290

2,853 posts
More
Voted for all Team Inferno ROMs, along with Darkside Sense and MIUI.us! Let's see these results xD
21st March 2012, 03:58 PM   |  #77  
Flag Minneapolis

233 posts
More
virtuous unity may actually get bumped out of first place this poll!
28th March 2012, 08:41 PM   |  #78  
Flag Southeast WY
Thanks Meter: 32

247 posts
More
Can we please have an update? Pretty Please?

And for the sense ROMS can we add what version of sense it is?
29th March 2012, 08:04 PM   |  #79  
Flag Minneapolis

233 posts
More
Sorry, Ive been pretty busy with work (traveling n such) I might be able to get to it next week (or maybe this week, I havent looked at how long my layovers are yet...)
I have chosen to spend the time on XDA (which has been very limited) taking polls (creating and updating nominations, and poll list) as I felt that that is a more valuable tool for most people. Along with selfishly reading and updating my phones (US and EU phones)

If anyone wants to help you can PM me Roms that are missing from the Bible and need to be added (links are appreciated as well) along with anything else you would like to see added (keep in mind I only have the 1st post if I run out of room there I have to start linking things from other later posts, Mod apparently can only transfer the OP)

I will look at the possibility of splitting up the android versions into smaller categories. The reason I have not done that already is because as some roms get updates they may change from one category to another, but with alot of Roms coming to final stages of dev and the explosion of new roms for this device has slowed it might be possible...
30th March 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #80  
Flag Southeast WY
Thanks Meter: 32

247 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfcalf

Sorry, Ive been pretty busy with work (traveling n such) I might be able to get to it next week (or maybe this week, I havent looked at how long my layovers are yet...)
I have chosen to spend the time on XDA (which has been very limited) taking polls (creating and updating nominations, and poll list) as I felt that that is a more valuable tool for most people. Along with selfishly reading and updating my phones (US and EU phones)

If anyone wants to help you can PM me Roms that are missing from the Bible and need to be added (links are appreciated as well) along with anything else you would like to see added (keep in mind I only have the 1st post if I run out of room there I have to start linking things from other later posts, Mod apparently can only transfer the OP)

I will look at the possibility of splitting up the android versions into smaller categories. The reason I have not done that already is because as some roms get updates they may change from one category to another, but with alot of Roms coming to final stages of dev and the explosion of new roms for this device has slowed it might be possible...

My personal suggestion would be for Gingerbread have a sense 3 and 3.5 section. I know of only one that would cause problems, right now, and that is Virtuous Affinity, that 2.05 is GB sense 3.5 and the Affintity 3.0 beta is ICS sense 3.6 .

I under stand life getting in the way! I have a FT job and am trying to start a business!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mods, recovery, roms, themes
Previous Thread Next Thread