FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[REF][MODEMS]!!!SAMSUNG!!! CWM and ODIN flashable - 4/15/2011 TAX UPDATE!!!!

3,362 posts
Thanks Meter: 627
 
By scrizz, Recognized Developer on 11th December 2010, 04:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th January 2012, 03:17 AM |#421  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Ok .
Thank you.
Now everything working fine ....
The Following User Says Thank You to Herer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
7th February 2012, 05:43 PM |#422  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
What is the latest modem if I am running ICS Passion v.12?
Just updated yesterday from stock 2.1... huge difference, not to sure which modem from the recommended page i need to flash.
Thanks in advance
7th February 2012, 08:07 PM |#423  
scrizz's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 627
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveisPeace2012

What is the latest modem if I am running ICS Passion v.12?
Just updated yesterday from stock 2.1... huge difference, not to sure which modem from the recommended page i need to flash.
Thanks in advance

I'd recommend JK6, KA7, or KB5.
http://www.mediafire.com/?6381h974cwd9m#9tjt5it4rjjd6

16th February 2012, 09:39 PM |#424  
Senior Member
Flag Spaceship Earth
Thanks Meter: 393
 
More
Tried to download a few modems today - KA6 and KB5.
The multiupload site fails to load on both, do you have any idea what's up?

Thanks Scrizz
16th February 2012, 09:46 PM |#425  
scrizz's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 627
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globespy

Tried to download a few modems today - KA6 and KB5.
The multiupload site fails to load on both, do you have any idea what's up?

Thanks Scrizz

Use this link for now
http://www.mediafire.com/?6381h974cwd9m#myfiles
On the left hand side select what from you use
16th February 2012, 11:02 PM |#426  
Senior Member
Flag Spaceship Earth
Thanks Meter: 393
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrizz

Use this link for now
http://www.mediafire.com/?6381h974cwd9m#myfiles
On the left hand side select what from you use

Gracias mi amigo!
18th February 2012, 02:14 PM |#427  
paypalbid's Avatar
Senior Member
So Cal
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrizz

I'd recommend JK6, KA7, or KB5.
http://www.mediafire.com/?6381h974cwd9m#9tjt5it4rjjd6

I found KA6 ICS to be best around. Tmobile Vibrant here is So Cal.

KB5 drained battery like a mo fo
KA7 two drop calls within within 15 minutes same drive everyday

KA6 got my vote for best voice call and battery life. data is good but KA7 is better for data if you don't have lengthy conversations.
22nd February 2012, 09:21 PM |#428  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Froyo KA6
Does anyone know where I can get the KA6 modem, the op links are broken?

Never mind found it a couple posts up
Last edited by rhondahz; 22nd February 2012 at 09:56 PM.
22nd February 2012, 10:16 PM |#429  
Senior Member
Flag Spaceship Earth
Thanks Meter: 393
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondahz

Does anyone know where I can get the KA6 modem, the op links are broken?

www.mediafire.com/?5hu2vhoug62um75

Sorry, the link was for standard Samsung Vibrant KA6 modem, not the ICS KA6 build.
If you are running froyo then I'm not sure that the ICS build will work?
But here is the link anyway :

www.mediafire.com/?957vr4w46lt5b1w

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by paypalbid

I found KA6 ICS to be best around. Tmobile Vibrant here is So Cal.

KB5 drained battery like a mo fo
KA7 two drop calls within within 15 minutes same drive everyday

KA6 got my vote for best voice call and battery life. data is good but KA7 is better for data if you don't have lengthy conversations.

Are you running an ICS rom? Or can I use the ICS KA6 build on froyo?
Last edited by Globespy; 22nd February 2012 at 10:14 PM.
23rd February 2012, 09:43 AM |#430  
paypalbid's Avatar
Senior Member
So Cal
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
[QUOTE

Are you running an ICS rom? Or can I use the ICS KA6 build on froyo?[/QUOTE]

Im running ICS Passion with ICS Modem not CM7 Modem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
modem, speed
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes