gdeeble
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Count 6 then, and ya can include me :P

jnc8651
Old
Thanks Meter 12
7th here

I have rooted my phone and deleted some of the bundled crap. I also attempted to enable the gsm part of my phone and in the process cause the radio to crash constantly :/ but i fixed it by restoring a few backups.....
8125 ----> att tilt cracked screen ( i miss my tilt ) ----> att fuze (digitiser is eff'ed) -----> sh1tty samsung x427m ------> att touch pro2 { lost } ---> iphone 3g :/ ----> att touch pro 2 ---> tmo htc hd2 ---> htc thunderbolt ( sold) --> Moto Droid 4+ motorola xoom ( with lte installed) ---> moto xoom ( with LTE) and a verizon samsung galaxy s3 (blue 32gb)

CreepyE
Old
Thanks Meter 283
8th here. Waiting for sbf and any way i can contribute

Sent Via My Shiny New Droid4!

gdeeble
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Agreed. This is the first time I've had a "brand new" phone, meant in both ways. The last phones I've had, already had the SBF files(since I was using D1 and D2G). How long has it typically taken, in the past, for them to leak those files? I can't wait for them to release to start playing with files and trying new things.

bdbraaten
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrir1 View Post
ICS coming sooner than expected.the wonderful hashcode who develops ics/cm9 for the droid 3, razr and bionic will be getting his droid 4 on monday and will be fully supporting the d4. YEAH BOY! This info came straight from him on his twitter account.

Follow him on twitter @hashcodeof

Sent from my DROID4 using XDA App
Do you have a link to his page. I tried searching and got a 'user doesn't exist' error

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepyE View Post
8th here. Waiting for sbf and any way i can contribute

Sent Via My Shiny New Droid4!
9th & 10th here, the wife and I both got d4's for Valentines as our present to each other.

Sad part, she's in a bigger hurry to get her's rooted than I am right now. might have to surrender my geek card )

mccompunerd
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrir1 View Post
ICS coming sooner than expected.the wonderful hashcode who develops ics/cm9 for the droid 3, razr and bionic will be getting his droid 4 on monday and will be fully supporting the d4. YEAH BOY! This info came straight from him on his twitter account.

Follow him on twitter @hashcodeof

Correction on the twitter. It is @hashcode0f
The Following User Says Thank You to mccompunerd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bdbraaten
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccompunerd View Post
Thank you, following him now.

phrir1
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccompunerd View Post
Thanks for the correction my fault, sorry

zombie673
Old
Thanks Meter 4
There are plenty of us who got this new beautiful beast... thing to remember is that people are apprehensive about a few things so we have to report well to get more people to commit to it and also, the phone wasn't advertised at all and it only came out a week ago. I already have 3 of my friends contemplating buying one since it was rooted in a day, wifi tethered in 2 and OC'd in less than a week. The developement for this is going to be awesome once the ball gets rolling. WE HAD ROOT THE DAY IT CAME OUT... come on... lol

phrir1
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie673 View Post
There are plenty of us who got this new beautiful beast... thing to remember is that people are apprehensive about a few things so we have to report well to get more people to commit to it and also, the phone wasn't advertised at all and it only came out a week ago. I already have 3 of my friends contemplating buying one since it was rooted in a day, wifi tethered in 2 and OC'd in less than a week. The developement for this is going to be awesome once the ball gets rolling. WE HAD ROOT THE DAY IT CAME OUT... come on... lol
We had OC and tether the day it came out also. I was testing it for the dev of AWT and the same developer created the modules for OCing....those were already setup for the razr. We just wanted to make sure they would work with the d4 also. JUST FYI.

The Following User Says Thank You to phrir1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]