Originally Posted by papasieg
Liberate = text and remains text
Just download the attached files in this thread.
1. open cmd (hope you know because it's basic)
2. navigate to the downloaded files with cmd (Liberate.Ink.text)
3. type : copy Liberate.Ink.text Liberate.Ink
4. send yourself an email to the account in the Snap side
5. follow the instructions at the original tutorial (can't post links since I have less than 8 post)
and you're good to go. did the same an now my shift is Liberated
Guys I can't seem to be able to download the extra files. like office, notes, IE etc, does anyone have a working link?