OP sextape

17th February 2012, 07:42 PM   |  #521  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,205

4,731 posts
Donate to Me
More
so yea, current buglist is 3g/wifi/samsungkeyboard

so im gunna do something cool (i think youll enjoy )

the zip is up. im using you guys as testers. im asking that you all stop fighting just for 10 mins and help out as a community we need to come together and fix these bugs. lets show sammobile that you cant judge xda by a few bad apples lets get this working great. so while yes there are bugs, i could eitehr work on it througfhtout the day and possibly come up with fixes... or i can release publicly and we can work together as a team, no more of this E4GT!!!!! bull****, or bubby vs the world crap.. remember its team android so buck up cowboys :P

also i posted some special instructions seems it has some issues when flashing some times, but not always
so qbking has a special litle dance that seems to work every time

as always big shoutout to our source, everyone involved, ACS and a very big thanks to RJMJR69 for letting me release it mucho gracias bossman
Last edited by shabbypenguin; 17th February 2012 at 07:49 PM.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to shabbypenguin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2012, 07:44 PM   |  #522  
Flag Phoenix, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 1,307

3,597 posts
More
Nope but here are the problems

Boots!!!!
3g doesnt seem to be working
nor wifi
samsung keyboard fc's, use swype or another one
17th February 2012, 07:47 PM   |  #523  
Thanks Meter: 188

868 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin

the zip is up. im using you guys as testers. im asking that you all stop fighting just for 10 mins and help out as a community we need to come together and fix these bugs. lets show sammobile that you cant judge xda by a few bad apples lets get this working great. so while yes there are bugs, i could eitehr work on it througfhtout the day and possibly come up with fixes... or i can release publicly and we can work together as a team, no more of this E4GT!!!!! bull****, or bubby vs the world crap.. remember its team android so buck up cowboys :P

If we can all get along, may I humbly request OP that you change the title away from CLOSING THE THREAD. I think everyone is ready to enjoy SHABBY's work and give necessary feedback. RIGHT EVERYONE?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adma84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2012, 07:49 PM   |  #524  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 262

624 posts
More
Quote:

also i posted some special instructions seems it has some issues when flashing some times, but not always

Downloading it atm and am gonna try flashing it. We'll see how it goes! Not sure how much I can do to help, but I'll peek around

Thanks for sharing, = caring
17th February 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #525  
Flag Washington
Thanks Meter: 10

105 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adma84

If we can all get along, may I humbly request OP that you change the title away from CLOSING THE THREAD. I think everyone is ready to enjoy SHABBY's work and give necessary feedback. RIGHT EVERYONE?

Maybe it's time for a new thread dedicated to testing shabby's work? There are a lot of posts in this one lol.
17th February 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #526  
McHenry Il
Thanks Meter: 225

954 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbot

maybe it's time for a new thread dedicated to testing shabby's work? There are a lot of posts in this one lol.

+00000000000000001
17th February 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #527  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
More
Not that I saw only the notes on what is not working

NOTE

Boots!!!!
3g doesnt seem to be working
nor wifi
samsung keyboard fc's, use swype or another one
17th February 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #528  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 262

624 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazbot

Maybe it's time for a new thread dedicated to testing shabby's work? There are a lot of posts in this one lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilostmypistons

+00000000000000001

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post22647263
The Following User Says Thank You to dbaybay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2012, 07:55 PM   |  #529  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 1,134

2,326 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adma84

Agree

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
17th February 2012, 07:56 PM   |  #530  
Flag union city ca
Thanks Meter: 124

1,639 posts
More
Quote:

as always big shoutout to our source, everyone involved, ACS and a very big thanks to RJMJR69 for letting me release it mucho gracias bossman

Man i can't flash it 3g and wifi are out i have to swap to my nexus first so i can test. Ah wth lets do it guys.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ass cream sandwiches for all
Previous Thread Next Thread