5,599,478 Members 40,127 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Backtrack 5?

Tip us?

altimax98
Old
Thanks Meter 417
it unzips to over 4.9gigs. you need the files that are uploaded in the x10 thread. im copying them now to attempt first shot at it

pixeldotz
Old
Thanks Meter 103
here is the thread from my main xda page posted a few days ago. it really is quite as easy as drag and drop.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1079898

here is a link to my post a few minutes ago. found the distro via the xda mainpage and it seems to run ok on the NC but not natively.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=128

overall its cool that it's running on the NC or most any android device - the con is that it's not native and uses vnc to localhost. it's ok to play with but really won't be of much use for any real projects. i'll try to build up on this release and use it in the field for some clients. see how far it can really go on the NC.

joelstitch
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Im thinking about getting a Nook Colot but wanted to know if it fully runs backtrack since I need to use aircrack-ng on it. Please let me know how it worked for you guys. Thanks!