Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 51,855 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Energy ROMs (NRGZ28) For TG01!

Tip us?

fxdjacentyfxd
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyloh6696 View Post
but noone else develops anymore themes, apps for it
Hi Oly.
These are arguments but...not for me :P .
I do not expect, it ( and potentially any other phone - device ) will replace my good quality camera, stereo set and others. It is simply impossible.
So everything that I need I can get on WM in few versions. I mean navigation software, internet communicators, browsers and few others.
As mirolg said I do not need 500000 versions software of the same kind.

Regards
fxdjacentyfxd

olyloh6696
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1547
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxdjacentyfxd View Post
Hi Oly.
These are arguments but...not for me :P .
I do not expect, it ( and potentially any other phone - device ) will replace my good quality camera, stereo set and others. It is simply impossible.
So everything that I need I can get on WM in few versions. I mean navigation software, internet communicators, browsers and few others.
As mirolg said I do not need 500000 versions software of the same kind.

Regards
fxdjacentyfxd
yes, you have a fair point everyone has their own preferences
i to, will not use many apps for android, i dont play games that much, but i would like to have some hardware upgrades for example like many i prefer capacitive touch screens (much easier to use especially tg01 come with no where to place the stylus) also many new phones have better chipsets, newer cpu, upgraded RAM, ROM etc.
I also like the HTC Sense UI on Android OS. I have been a long time WM user, so i've pretty much used all today screen plugins around
also i wish WM still had some support from big developers. I.e - spb, microsoft, youtube, etc
Google Nexus 4 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.4
Advent Tegra Note 7 Stock Kit Kat 4.4.2
Ployer Momo20 Quad Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
If This Post Has Helped, Press
Thanks!

thomasvoo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Fantastic ROM

Hi NRGZ28,

I reply you from this site because i can't replay from the sensation energy rom. First of all, your rom rules, it's simply the best rom for the moment, not only on the Sensation, but also on the Incredible S.
I sold my Incredible S to my friend with te energy rom from 28 dec last year. I loved that rom, it was the very best fot that moment on the incredible s.
Because I had that rom on my Incredible S, I wanna to try another on my Sensation. But nothing compared to that one perfect rom i had, so i installed the energy rom on mij sensation. It works better and smoother then any rom i had on my senstioin (and i had them all), but there are a few things i miss from the other roms:
I have already a transparant statusbar.
Can i overclock my processor to 1,5 GHz?
Where are the fonds from 28/12/2011?

That are the only things I miss, can you help my with tis? BTW your email sound is SUPER, can't find it anywhere else!! :D
Tags
htc, rom, tg01, toshiba