Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 41,020 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which WIUI ROM do you use?
I'm on Stable(GB), it's good enough for me 310 26.50%
I'm on Stable, but I waiting for v4 w/o compromise 492 42.05%
I'm on v4(ICS), i can't live w/o new features 368 31.45%
Voters: 1170. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM MIUI][ GB|ICS|JB ][ | WIUI | ][ 3.1.27 ] - MULTiLanguage |21+| Defy | Defy+

Tip us?

trixhammerbord
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by niksy+ View Post
It is working, but it's a bit different on WIUI for some reason - you need to press and hold any of the volume buttons..!
got it... realy its working

thanks mate

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh20 View Post
alternatively you can install FasterRock.zip in post 2, but you'll lose the volume skip function at lockscreen.
thanks mate!

SantiPL
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Wajk, will be update today to ver. 2.2.17 (GB) ?

Wajk
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4411

DONATE TO ME
Post new version uploaded (GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantiPL View Post
Wajk, will be update today to ver. 2.2.17 (GB) ?
i'm too busy in this weekend, but new version uploaded...

MIUI changelog...

[System]
Added support to disable the screen touch keys (m key or drop-down notification bar switch settings. Exit the method: Hold down the home at the same time press the power button to reboot automatically exit)

[SMS]
Annex to repair the SMS menu, click Add time to repair invalid theme 1970-1-1 session can not be deleted

[Themes]
The new lock screen personalization, support for custom (subject to the lock screen to support a lock screen)

[Phone]
Added a prompt when users choose to use only 3G operators which is not supported

[Messaging]
Repair timing sent icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases

[Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]
Optimize the system default lock screen style (to be re-applied to the default theme)
Fix in some cases, clicking the status bar data toggle, the response is slow or often unresponsive
Repair notification bar simple mode, adjust the toggle style and then the dropdown status bar becomes blank

[File Manager]
Optimize File Manager to remember last location in the file browser when exiting and reloading the application
Optimize the long menu to view file details, the complete file directory is optimized to avoid multiple choice mode delays into the folder, delete the file classification page, the "other" classification
My works:
in 2013: WiUi for Xiaomi Mi2
in 2012: WiUi for Defy ф Galaxy SII ф Optimus 2X ф T-Mobile G2x
in 2011: Android Lockscreens ф CHT2.0 Collections
in 2010: [ROM]blackSTONEhenge HyPer ф [ROM]blackSTONEhenge M21
in 2009, 2008, in 2007: trimmed... check my profile.
Device: Xiaomi Mi2
If you like my works, bring me a coffee...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wajk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adie82
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajk View Post
i'm too busy in this weekend, but new version uploaded...

MIUI changelog...

[System]
Added support to disable the screen touch keys (m key or drop-down notification bar switch settings. Exit the method: Hold down the home at the same time press the power button to reboot automatically exit)

[SMS]
Annex to repair the SMS menu, click Add time to repair invalid theme 1970-1-1 session can not be deleted

[Themes]
The new lock screen personalization, support for custom (subject to the lock screen to support a lock screen)

[Phone]
Added a prompt when users choose to use only 3G operators which is not supported

[Messaging]
Repair timing sent icon will appear in the SIM card messages in some cases

[Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]
Optimize the system default lock screen style (to be re-applied to the default theme)
Fix in some cases, clicking the status bar data toggle, the response is slow or often unresponsive
Repair notification bar simple mode, adjust the toggle style and then the dropdown status bar becomes blank

[File Manager]
Optimize File Manager to remember last location in the file browser when exiting and reloading the application
Optimize the long menu to view file details, the complete file directory is optimized to avoid multiple choice mode delays into the folder, delete the file classification page, the "other" classification
thanks!!!

downloading now!

xel666
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmbikerman View Post
I'm getting about 4mA draw in flight mode and about 28mA in standby with HSDPA and exchange push active.

Sent from my superfly Defy
Thanks for the detailed answer I meant more "understandable" numbers (hours working :P) On my barebones cm 7.2 I got 80 hours (but it was mostly standby) and with moderate use I easily had 48 hours. On other roms I tried before, with the same usage I hardly could get 40 hours.
But lately it started to piss me off ("whaaaat, the same rom for a month or maybe two? booring") and it also started to slow down a bit so I thought about changing the rom and I am wondering if I could get similar battery life i had before.

The Thug
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I was going to download the latest version this weekend for my Defy but I managed to smash the gorilla glass yesterday morning in a bike crash, so am back on my blackberry in the meantime. Hoping to get the Defy back up and running shortly.

BTW, I was still running 2.1.6 which had been running flawlessly !!

RAD1XS
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Wajk bug with FasterROCK when you install this, the cell phone restarts again and again...
The Following User Says Thank You to RAD1XS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ktmbikerman
Old
Thanks Meter 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by xel666 View Post
Thanks for the detailed answer I meant more "understandable" numbers (hours working :P) On my barebones cm 7.2 I got 80 hours (but it was mostly standby) and with moderate use I easily had 48 hours. On other roms I tried before, with the same usage I hardly could get 40 hours.
But lately it started to piss me off ("whaaaat, the same rom for a month or maybe two? booring") and it also started to slow down a bit so I thought about changing the rom and I am wondering if I could get similar battery life i had before.
I'm pretty sure you'll get 48 hours with moderate use. It's certainly worth a try.

Sent from my superfly Defy
Galaxy S3 | Temasek Rom | Boeffla Omni 2.3 Kernel

DooshPastesh
Old
Thanks Meter 27
@up
I did it. It's true.

Wajk
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4411

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD1XS View Post
Wajk bug with FasterROCK when you install this, the cell phone restarts again and again...
FasterROCK addon updated, pls check it, and report back, thnx
My works:
in 2013: WiUi for Xiaomi Mi2
in 2012: WiUi for Defy ф Galaxy SII ф Optimus 2X ф T-Mobile G2x
in 2011: Android Lockscreens ф CHT2.0 Collections
in 2010: [ROM]blackSTONEhenge HyPer ф [ROM]blackSTONEhenge M21
in 2009, 2008, in 2007: trimmed... check my profile.
Device: Xiaomi Mi2
If you like my works, bring me a coffee...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wajk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android, defy, miui, miui mod, wajk, wajkgodofdefy!, wajkiui, wajkiui mod, wajkiui rom, wiui, wiui v4!