[leak] [rom] ics 4.0 i9220zclp1

Search This thread

acidburn89

Mar 6, 2009
anyone facing slow keyboard when u going to dial a number in phone function?

Try downloading Go Keyboard. It's a great keyboard. A lot of customizations, including themes. And it has no lag. I used Titanium Backup to uninstall all the bloatware. I'm also using Nova Launcher, currently running on the official kernel of the Chinese release(3.0.15). No SoD's or anything. :D Everything is very smooth. I have tried 3G, GPS, camera, bluetooth music + wifi, video, and music. Rock solid. Although, I would like to note that the repack ICS uses your baseband(modem firmware) from GingerBread. I used a KKA variant that was my original out-of-the-box firmware. So I still have my baseband from my GB rom. I don't know if that affects the stability, but something worth noting. :D Next up, I'm going to try chainfire's v5.2 kernel for LP1 when I get home.

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
Try downloading Go Keyboard. It's a great keyboard. A lot of customizations, including themes. And it has no lag. I used Titanium Backup to uninstall all the bloatware. I'm also using Nova Launcher, currently running on the official kernel of the Chinese release(3.0.15). No SoD's or anything. :D Everything is very smooth. I have tried 3G, GPS, camera, bluetooth music + wifi, video, and music. Rock solid. Although, I would like to note that the repack ICS uses your baseband(modem firmware) from GingerBread. I used a KKA variant that was my original out-of-the-box firmware. So I still have my baseband from my GB rom. I don't know if that affects the stability, but something worth noting. :D Next up, I'm going to try chainfire's v5.2 kernel for LP1 when I get home.

Same here but i use ics baseband. Not one problem. What do you mean by chainfire kernel lp1? Europe version?

irwanizam

Oct 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

lqrt

Jun 11, 2011
In chinses it means shan xi bao chicken.. Shan xi is a place. Bao stands for jewellery or expensive stuff. But sounds funny therefore i didnt put jewelery there. Lollll

Sent from my GT-I9220 using Tapatalk

dzontra11

Apr 19, 2010
Okay. .guys. .please..i dont have patience anymore.
Somebody can explane step by by step..how to flash damn Ics via Odin mobile...sounds stupid i know but every time when i want to flash this Chinese leak i got 5 files.If i flash factory files. .nothing..after reboot still ny old rom.
Check image...so..what i to do?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329657209421.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329657209421.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 238

cd993

May 8, 2009
London
OnePlus 12
Somebody can explane step by by step..how to flash damn Ics via Odin mobile...sounds stupid i know but every time when i want to flash this Chinese leak i got 5 files.If i flash factory files. .nothing..after reboot still ny old rom.

I did not write the following instructions and so not taking credit for them, but made a note of them for when I do flash:

1. download the 790 mb file... Ok
2. open mobile odin pro Ok
3. select open file Ok
4. check enable everroot or not?? keep default, checked in
5. check inject superuser or not?? keep default, checked in
6.check inject mobile odin or not?? keep default, checked in
7. check inject cwm mgr?? You should have it installed otherwise install it
8. check wipe data n cache or not?? No, or if you like to wipe everything
9. finally select flash firmware..... Yes

Reactions: dzontra11

dzontra11

Apr 19, 2010
I did not write the following instructions and so not taking credit for them, but made a note of them for when I do flash:

1. download the 790 mb file... Ok
2. open mobile odin pro Ok
3. select open file Ok
4. check enable everroot or not?? keep default, checked in
5. check inject superuser or not?? keep default, checked in
6.check inject mobile odin or not?? keep default, checked in
7. check inject cwm mgr?? You should have it installed otherwise install it
8. check wipe data n cache or not?? No, or if you like to wipe everything
9. finally select flash firmware..... Yes

Inject cwm..what is that?

big

Sep 29, 2005
HaNoi
www.xedapxanh.vn

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK

Listen good.

I did this with cwm app to install ics.

Make firmware folder on ex sd card.

Extract nonship tar and put all those files in firmware folder. But replace zimage with rooted from chainfire. VERY IMPORTAND

Now go to cwm app and flash stock firmware.

Thats all

Last edited:

jaiiscool

Jan 30, 2008
Mumbai
jaiparekh.com
Listen good.

I did this with cwm app to install ics.

Make firmware folder on ex sd card.

Extract nonship tar and put all those files in firmware folder. But replace zimage with rooted from chainfire. VERY IMPORTAND

Now go to cwm app and flash stock firmware.

Thats all

He already has the chainfire repack rom.

Dzontra11
Start mobile odin
Just open the chainfire repack tar from mobile odin (dont extract anything, just open the 790mb tar file directly)
Check mark wipe data
Hit flash firmware

Dats it

Sent from my GT-I9220 using xda premium

Reactions: dzontra11

jaiiscool

Jan 30, 2008
Mumbai
jaiparekh.com
Any one got this to work with a DPI of 240? Everytime I edit the prop build fine. The phone gets stuck in the first boot screen. Think it boot loops. I can't stand 340 DPI now after using 240 DPI on LPA4 rom.

I am using 240 without any problems. Used root explorer to edit build.prop and rebooted.

No problems whatsoever.

Sent from my GT-I9220 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts