[ROM]HellFire™ Sandwich v 1.9 p999 4.04 (linaro google ears )7/12/12

OP x0xhellx0x

19th February 2012, 05:42 PM   |  #491  
Thanks Meter: 4

84 posts
More
is it me or the rom because I can't use internet while talking on phone? I remembered other roms are fine with that right?
19th February 2012, 05:42 PM   |  #492  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
Loving it. Only problem is the video camera. It works but is not clear. It really pixelated. I also see the grey signal bars but can still make and receive calls.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App
19th February 2012, 05:43 PM   |  #493  
Flag Chesterbrook
Thanks Meter: 102

456 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDukes707

I think when it come down to it, we need to remember what we are able to do. We get to flash custom ROMs to our phones. We are participants in technology being created! SOMETIMES stuff doesn't work. If you can't handle that, wait until it's stable!

If you have an issue, read, read, read, then try to figure it out on yer own, then read some more... if all else fails... post away!

+1

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
19th February 2012, 05:47 PM   |  #494  
Flag Cranston, RI
Thanks Meter: 556

1,738 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDukes707

Whoot!

I think when it come down to it, we need to remember what we are able to do. We get to flash custom ROMs to our phones. We are participants in technology being created! SOMETIMES stuff doesn't work. If you can't handle that, wait until it's stable!

If you have an issue, read, read, read, then try to figure it out on yer own, then read some more... if all else fails... post away!

And let's show some respect to the devs... this forum is hells... let's talk about HIS rom.

Can't wait to see what hell has in store for us next!

Sent from my butt using xda premium

Exactly, people are too quick to ask for help instead of figuring it out themselves.

Seriously people? It's so stupid seeing people ask the whole, "omg there's a line at the top of my screen! It's broken fix it!!" And other equally stupid stuff like that.

Be a problem solver people, and READ and SEARCH for the answers! Stop being lazy and extremely ignorant.
19th February 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #495  
Thanks Meter: 124

466 posts
what he said.

once again, thanks for the hard work.
19th February 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #496  
Flag Crystal Lake, IL
Thanks Meter: 25

140 posts
More
Just waiting on the wifi calling glitch to get worked out.

Other than that, Pure Awesome.
19th February 2012, 05:56 PM   |  #497  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Shirley, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,902

1,328 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekersguy

Just waiting on the wifi calling glitch to get worked out.

Other than that, Pure Awesome.

Yeah damn it hell fix this **** it broken

19th February 2012, 06:02 PM   |  #498  
Thanks Meter: 15

700 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOG565

The ten minute "thing" came as a result of us trying to identify why people with the same phones and ware were getting such different results. We found that if people DO NOT use cwm to load, wait ten minutes to allow rom to move in and then compete several on/off cycles before google and app restore the issues essentially disappeared. Youre booting an alien os onto your phone and before it gets up and running and things get pushed in the right spots you start jamming more info down its throat then the avalanche of apps hits..... think of it when you defrag your computer and things get out of place. Inorder to operate at peak performance things need to be "pushed" inline.

This SOUNDS good to us humans, but it has to have a software-based reasoning. I don't think anyone have yet to establish such reasoning (not that I have searched for it). This seems to stem more to Forum-Addict (or forum-born) methodology than real need.
19th February 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #499  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 10

118 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0xhellx0x

Yeah damn it hell fix this **** it broken

Pretty funny! And for what it is worth wifi calling has worked for me on this rom without issue. I did go to a tmo store last week and ask for an older sim, as I read in an LG forum that there are known wifi calling issues with the most recent sim edition.

19th February 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #500  
Thanks Meter: 17

260 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeimawesome

I just flashed 1.1 from stock GB and I have a thin green line across the very top of the screen. It wasn't there on any of the previous GB roms I tried so I know it's' not the screen. Any idea on what this might be and how I can fix it?

Its the battery meter

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread