Post Reply

[ROM][JWB][2.3.6][16/October/13] SAUROM Projekt

OP lirik0

18th February 2012, 10:46 AM   |  #581  
tas6s's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Hi i have flash the wipe version of jvu and i can not connect my bluetooth hands free or other buetooth device example to send a file to another phone, can anyone help me ??
18th February 2012, 10:15 PM   |  #582  
treyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Hallo,
I Have a Problem with the ROM. Sometimes when i type A number at the phone dailer. I get a FC of the dailer. That happens several times in Series. Thx for the help

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk
19th February 2012, 01:43 AM   |  #583  
Member
Porto
Thanks Meter: 12
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Hello. Returned to gb roms and found this one excelent. Thank you.

Just to report fc in gb keyboard. Anyone else get this?
19th February 2012, 07:48 AM   |  #584  
tas6s's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tas6s

Hi i have flash the wipe version of jvu and i can not connect my bluetooth hands free or other buetooth device example to send a file to another phone, can anyone help me ??

i flash the no rotation dialer and i fix it..
19th February 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #585  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Does anyone know where I might find a camera.apk for this rom that:
  • Adds a direct link to the video camera function
  • Allows me to use the power button to take pictures and start/stop the video

Thanks in advance
20th February 2012, 03:56 AM   |  #586  
gargeya_369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 51
 
295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjelsten

Does anyone know where I might find a camera.apk for this rom that:

  • Adds a direct link to the video camera function
  • Allows me to use the power button to take pictures and start/stop the video

Thanks in advance

This ROM can take pictures from camera using power button...
But, video recording doesn't start/stop with power button...
20th February 2012, 12:21 PM   |  #587  
qureshali's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 43
 
145 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
I found a another bug. Lockscreen Method: Pattern/PIN. After 5 or more unsuccessful attempts, the phone auto reboots in this case. Normally, it should say "Please try again in 30 seconds". I would appreciate if this could be fixed asap!
20th February 2012, 12:31 PM   |  #588  
DAGr8's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 6,332
 
3,525 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qureshali

I found a another bug. Lockscreen Method: Pattern/PIN. After 5 or more unsuccessful attempts, the phone auto reboots in this case. Normally, it should say "Please try again in 30 seconds". I would appreciate if this could be fixed asap!

willl look into it , cant believe someoen found a bug .. lol as for the camera video recording its somethign we forgot is all we will add it to ..
The Following User Says Thank You to DAGr8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 02:20 PM   |  #589  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAGr8

willl look into it , cant believe someoen found a bug .. lol as for the camera video recording its somethign we forgot is all we will add it to ..

Well hopefully this lockbug is not used so much....as in everyday use ;)



Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk
20th February 2012, 09:38 PM   |  #590  
lirik0's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,255
 
491 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by qureshali

I found a another bug. Lockscreen Method: Pattern/PIN. After 5 or more unsuccessful attempts, the phone auto reboots in this case. Normally, it should say "Please try again in 30 seconds". I would appreciate if this could be fixed asap!

Bug found and fixed, be corrected in future versions

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lirik0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S I9000 Android Development by ThreadRank