Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,054 Members 46,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WARNING : ROM Manager

Tip us?
 
Aspire
Old
(Last edited by Aspire; 17th August 2012 at 03:05 PM.)
#1  
Aspire's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 343
Posts: 1,042
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Vancouver

 
DONATE TO ME
Default WARNING : ROM Manager

WARNING!!!


Don't use ROM Manager!!!!
It'll brick your phone!!!!

Don't even think of installing ROM Manager on your phone. All it's gonna do is brick your phone....
So my advice is, abstain from using ROM Manager until they officially support our phone.

Till then, use the unofficial port of Clockwork Recovery Mod by tj_style.

the complete package is also attached with this post.

DO NOT FLASH IT ON FROYO!!!


If you need any further assistance, please continue the discussion here.



Download CWM.ZIP here


Edit (17-8-12)
It seems like adityam533 has found a method to make ROM manager work on G-Fit.
For further details, go >>>here<<<
Nexus 4 @ KRT16O

Samsung Galaxy Fit @ MusicMod

Search XDA Forums | You're invited to try Dropbox
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aspire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
arzakem
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 67
Join Date: Feb 2008
yes thanks for the heads up. anyway, ROM manager does recognize and uploads a rom for Galaxy Mini which is not for Fit. The newest Rom Manager can detect the ported CWM recovery so it might be seeing our phone as Galaxy Mini. Installing from it could brick your phone in the process. Last night I did flashed the Touch enabled CWM recovery thru CWM Recovery Mode from the other post and it worked fine.
 
abhinav2196
Old
#3  
abhinav2196's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 31
Join Date: Mar 2012
Yes... I had corrupted my motherboard...last week
 
abhinav2196
Old
#4  
abhinav2196's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 31
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
WARNING!!!


Don't use ROM Manager!!!!
It'll brick your phone!!!!

Don't even think of installing ROM Manager on your phone. All it's gonna do is brick your phone....
So my advice is, abstain from using ROM Manager until they officially support our phone.

Till then, use the unofficial port of Clockwork Recovery Mod by tj_style.

the complete package is also attached with this post.

DO NOT FLASH IT ON FROYO!!!


If you need any further assistance, please continue the discussion here.



Download CWM.ZIP here
Yes... I had corrupted my motherboard... My phone went dead after tapping on backup rom in rom manager. Will never use rom manAger in future

Sent from my GT-S5670 using XDA


Sent from my GT-S5670 using XDA
 
dahi
Old
#5  
dahi's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 31
Join Date: Dec 2011
It is true. Britch S5670 was due to this program. The guarantee, they did change the motherboard.
- LG G2 D802 16GB
- LG Black Nexus 4 16GB
- Samsung White Galaxy Nexus 16GB
 
alaric.m
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 111
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
WARNING!!!


Don't use ROM Manager!!!!
It'll brick your phone!!!!

Don't even think of installing ROM Manager on your phone. All it's gonna do is brick your phone....
So my advice is, abstain from using ROM Manager until they officially support our phone.

Till then, use the unofficial port of Clockwork Recovery Mod by tj_style.

the complete package is also attached with this post.

DO NOT FLASH IT ON FROYO!!!


If you need any further assistance, please continue the discussion here.



Download CWM.ZIP here
when will our phone be supported mini already is bt not us

Sent from my GT-S5670 using XDA
Galaxy-fit -- running cm9
Galaxy s2 I9100 - stock trying to figure how to flash roms n stuff
 
a.cid
Old
#7  
a.cid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2,595
Posts: 4,595
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaric.m View Post
when will our phone be supported mini already is bt not us

Sent from my GT-S5670 using XDA
Even the supported devices have been bricked because of it...ask about it in the mini and ace forum...
We already have a good enough way to flash cwm...

Typed on a small touchscreen
 
faatoos
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 112
Join Date: Feb 2012
hello, I am the victim fell from the program and can tell me what else our need me to do with my device, should be replaced any part or program only ?
 
udit.kumar
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 251
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by faatoos View Post
hello, I am the victim fell from the program and can tell me what else our need me to do with my device, should be replaced any part or program only ?
IS THE PHONE booting ?
 
faatoos
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 112
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by udit.kumar View Post
IS THE PHONE booting ?
No bro :S nothing :S i cant bay new phone now :S damn :....

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes