Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 52,739 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The "Get workshed a New Phone" thread

Tip us?

BigConna
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wattnxt View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, on day 2 the fund now sits at $75. Thanks to Champdroid, and another donor who wishes to remain anonymous.
And me! I don't want to be anonymous! =) I want everyone to see how much we support him.

I know it's early but how's the fund doing so far?

Cheers,
BigConna
The Following User Says Thank You to BigConna For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

champdr0id
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigConna View Post
And me! I don't want to be anonymous! =) I want everyone to see how much we support him.

I know it's early but how's the fund doing so far?

Cheers,
BigConna
Paypal finally decided to be a bitch. Gonna mess with it later, then donate.
I am interested to know what the total donation sits at though. HEY WATT!!
Eris on AOKP ICS: Dedicated music player
Rezound on Liquid: Standing by
Archos 5 Internet Tablet (Gen. 7, 500 GB): Bricked, and I haven't cared to fix it.
Droid DNA: One last chance, Big Red

wattnxt
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Just a friendly reminder, if you pledge, please don't forget to make your donation.

There has been some question on how to donate via the mobile app.

Click on my username, select more, user's profile, scroll down to paypal donation email. Tap on donation email, and it should bring up paypal with everything but your donation amount.

If you wish to remain anonymous, please state that on the notes field, otherwise your name will be added to the contributors list given to Shed when I post the lump sum to his paypal donation account.

Thanks everyone for making this possible.

As of now, the fund sits at just over $105.00. Though we currently have pledges for close to $200 so far.

Thanks again everyone for the support on this.

Still hoping he picks the GN, but hey...he could tank us all and pick the Razr....yeah right...but if he did, it's still his choice.

Thanks Shed...and everyone keep those donations coming, even $5 helps show your support for a pillar in the dev community.

Thanks,
Jay

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
D1-CM7.2.0-ChevyNo1 1.2GHz ULV Kernel-Zepplinrox V6 Supercharged--Retired to WiFi
VZW Galaxy S4--MDK-Non-Verizon OTA jacked-- Hyperdrive 12 ROM

Now...WATT NXT?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic4031799_1.gif

smokedkill
Old
Thanks Meter 65
I hope he picks the Droid Bionic. We could use some developers who have a following like this. I've never used any of his art (I consider rom developers artists) but I have to say it must have been pretty good to have people wanting to buy him a new phone as a thank you. I'm jealous, I get mass produced roms that are built on several devices and lose that personal feeling that you get when the developer actually uses the phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA App

doogald
Old
Thanks Meter 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by wattnxt View Post
Just a friendly reminder, if you pledge, please don't forget to make your donation.

As of now, the fund sits at just over $105.00. Though we currently have pledges for close to $200 so far.
FYI, I donated directly to Workshed using his donate PayPal link.
The Following User Says Thank You to doogald For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sgtdavis
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I will donated tomorrow night.

Bill

sgtdavis
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Donation sent. Hope it helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to sgtdavis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wattnxt
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Some people prefer to donate to Shed directly, and I think that is fantastic.

I know the net is a place where we are all virtual strangers.

Donation received, the pot for Shed is now up to $165.00, not counting direct donations. If we can keep this up for another 2 weeks, Shed should be able to pick any phone he desires.

Thanks everyone for making this cumulative Thanks to Shed possible.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
D1-CM7.2.0-ChevyNo1 1.2GHz ULV Kernel-Zepplinrox V6 Supercharged--Retired to WiFi
VZW Galaxy S4--MDK-Non-Verizon OTA jacked-- Hyperdrive 12 ROM

Now...WATT NXT?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic4031799_1.gif
The Following User Says Thank You to wattnxt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Izeltokatl
Old
Thanks Meter 100
I've seen a few devs get funds for new phones on the rezound side of the house by posting a similar thread within the new phone of choice thread.. I think workshed should decide the direction he wants to go. Then get one of those peeps to post for funds.

Sent from my android touchpad.

dragonrazorz
Old
Thanks Meter 47
+1..............
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeltokatl View Post
I've seen a few devs get funds for new phones on the rezound side of the house by posting a similar thread within the new phone of choice thread.. I think workshed should decide the direction he wants to go. Then get one of those peeps to post for funds.

Sent from my android touchpad.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe