View Poll Results: Should we add a Kernel Splash Logo ? ? ?
Yes 9 42.86%
NO 12 57.14%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

[Kernel][BML][MTD][CM7][CM9][MIUI] G'BYE SAMURAI

OP earthbound[iap]

20th February 2012, 02:40 PM   |  #4621  
Earth
Thanks Meter: 415

1,641 posts
More
No deep sleep for me either. Tried removing BW but still no sleep. It is running nice, but need it to sleep. Back to stock till this gets sorted out.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
20th February 2012, 03:04 PM   |  #4622  
Thanks Meter: 21

226 posts
I don't have BW and no deep sleep here.
20th February 2012, 03:07 PM   |  #4623  
OP Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 1,362

1,273 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpeterson

I don't have BW and no deep sleep here.

Kernel is the same the only thing I changed was the initramfs to alpha4... I will check it out tonight after work, as I'm still on miui.us...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App
20th February 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #4624  
OP Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis, MN

1,273 posts
Donate to Me
More
Omg my brother is building a mini half pipe in my moms basement, I know where I will be every day when I get back to mn...

20th February 2012, 03:20 PM   |  #4625  
Flag Ft. Worth
Thanks Meter: 435

3,741 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthbound[iap]

Omg my brother is building a mini half pipe in my moms basement, I know where I will be every day when I get back to mn...

sweet even though some dont like him but lil wayne has a huge half pipe on his roof of his mansion pretty cool.
20th February 2012, 03:21 PM   |  #4626  
Earth
Thanks Meter: 415

1,641 posts
More
Kick a$$. That would be fun, but cement is awfully hard... and how high are the ceilings down there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthbound[iap]

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
20th February 2012, 04:47 PM   |  #4627  
Thanks Meter: 24

167 posts
I was having trouble getting Tanto to deep sleep on A3, actually. I found that if I rebooted and did nothing, it would never deep sleep. But after I downloaded Voltage Control and fiddled around a little, it started deep sleeping. Every time I rebooted, I would have to go into Voltage Control and apply settings before it would deep sleep again.

Not really a scientific sample size, I know, so it could just be superstition, but that was my experience. I'm waiting a bit before I try A4 so can't offer any insight there.
20th February 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #4628  
Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 80

477 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX

settings within BW. I had it refresh everytime my phone unlocked, and update weather every 5 mins, and had the little animations turned on as well.

thanks for posting the information and doing your best to debug the issue of wake lock with bw. glad you were able to find the wake lock cause if this did fix it. funny thing is, i use bw, updates every hour, and i have the unlock animations set to 5 seconds long, and i have not had a deep sleep issue on alpha 3, or any alpha thus far for that matter. im about to update to a4, we'll see if i get a dsleep issue with it. i will post results if any are worth posting.

quick question: are any of you with the dsleep issues running any other mods or tweaks to speak of, perhaps the v6 mods? I only ask for the sake of checking every last variable.
20th February 2012, 05:04 PM   |  #4629  
Flag Ft. Worth
Thanks Meter: 435

3,741 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltsnspoons

thanks for posting the information and doing your best to debug the issue of wake lock with bw. glad you were able to find the wake lock cause if this did fix it. funny thing is, i use bw, updates every hour, and i have the unlock animations set to 5 seconds long, and i have not had a deep sleep issue on alpha 3, or any alpha thus far for that matter. im about to update to a4, we'll see if i get a dsleep issue with it. i will post results if any are worth posting.

quick question: are any of you with the dsleep issues running any other mods or tweaks to speak of, perhaps the v6 mods? I only ask for the sake of checking every last variable.

Well currently I'm on CM7 and had this issue I unistalled BW completely and turned Words with friends notifications are off and poweramp is retarded bout to unistall that as well. And see if anything helps outta that

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
20th February 2012, 05:11 PM   |  #4630  
OP Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis, MN

1,273 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX

Well currently I'm on CM7 and had this issue I unistalled BW completely and turned Words with friends notifications are off and poweramp is retarded bout to unistall that as well. And see if anything helps outta that

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

I have not been able to duplicate the wakelock but I will try my best to tonight and see if I can figure out what is going on...

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread