Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ODIN+CWM] GB Ext4 Starter Pack (Nov 24)

OP FBis251

20th February 2012, 04:10 PM   |  #251  
FBis251's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,694
 
3,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Follow the guide again from step 6, this time remove your memory card until the very end.
20th February 2012, 04:28 PM   |  #252  
Junior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 1
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251

Follow the guide again from step 6, this time remove your memory card until the very end.

I tried this and everything worked until the very end and it's stuck at "data.rfs"

Please help me I don't want to brick this phone! D:
20th February 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #253  
FBis251's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,694
 
3,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus_

I tried this and everything worked until the very end and it's stuck at "data.rfs"

Please help me I don't want to brick this phone! D:

Restart your computer and try again from step 6.
20th February 2012, 04:30 PM   |  #254  
Junior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 1
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251

Restart your computer and try again from step 6.

So there's no problem in turning off the target?
20th February 2012, 04:31 PM   |  #255  
FBis251's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,694
 
3,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
If it's stuck on data.rfs and a bootloader isn't flashing you'll be fine.
20th February 2012, 04:38 PM   |  #256  
Junior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 1
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251

If it's stuck on data.rfs and a bootloader isn't flashing you'll be fine.

Well I restarted my computer and now my phone has that (phone)---(computer) sign and won't boot into download mode and odin won't recognize it. Um what now?
20th February 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #257  
lumin30's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,167
 
2,204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
That is download mode. You are still good.

First try different USB ports on your computer.

Edit: FB is still here. Disregard my post.
Last edited by lumin30; 20th February 2012 at 04:47 PM.
20th February 2012, 04:45 PM   |  #258  
FBis251's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,694
 
3,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus_

Well I restarted my computer and now my phone has that (phone)---(computer) sign and won't boot into download mode and odin won't recognize it. Um what now?



That screen is download mode. Pull out your battery and let the phone sit for 5 minutes, then try from step 6 again.
20th February 2012, 05:03 PM   |  #259  
Junior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 1
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251



That screen is download mode. Pull out your battery and let the phone sit for 5 minutes, then try from step 6 again.

Alright well I did that and odin recognized it and odin is working right now, it seems to be taking a while on "factoryfs.rfs" but i'll wait another while to see if it goes.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Yeah it got stuck at factoryfs.rfs. Any advice on what to do now? And thanks for the help FB!
20th February 2012, 05:04 PM   |  #260  
FBis251's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,694
 
3,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Read the OP for:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1358498

Download:
Download SMS KJ6 (beta2d) Kernel Stock Rom with Bootloaders

Flash it according to instructions in the OP.

The Following User Says Thank You to FBis251 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes