Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,189 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Post your Cases Here

Tip us?

LOADSABEER
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I dont know if it had been posted already but im not reading through 20 pages!

Currently waiting on delivery of this. I think it looks pretty good.

"Navitech Black Bycast Hard Leather Carry Case With Stand For The Samsung Galaxy Note 5.3" Inch"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0070WV9GK

Aaron

paris.gr
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jah View Post
Back of the phone is fully protected. Corners not too obtrusive, but I use a Samsung bluetooth headset.
I just ordered it. I am happy with my Zenus carbon but this case looks really nice.

rmarcucci66
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329747804.045595.jpg
Views:	906
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	911229Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329747815.709138.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	911230
This the best case I have.

vasishta.sushant
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarcucci66 View Post
Attachment 911229Attachment 911230
This the best case I have.
Hi

Care to post the links ? Even I'd prefer a clear case. My current Amzer case has odd subtle diamond pattern which although isn't flashy but something which I don't like.

Would love to get the one you bought.
Dell Streak 16GB -> Nokia 5233 -> Samsung Focus -> Dell XCD35 -> Samsung Note -> Nexus7 (Selling it soon) -> Samsung Galaxy Note II (current)

rmarcucci66
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
OK is a boxwave case that comes in black or white and it only cost $10 look for "BoxWave UniColor Samsung GALAXY Note Case (Frosted Black)" on amazon website.

truelies1
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarcucci66 View Post
OK is a boxwave case that comes in black or white and it only cost $10 look for "BoxWave UniColor Samsung GALAXY Note Case (Frosted Black)" on amazon website.
Does the back of this case transparent? also it covers all side edge?
Motorola 328c->Motorola a6188->Nokia 6610->Nokia n73->Nokia n900->iPhone 4s->iPhone 5 64GB & iPhone 5 16GB & Samsung Galaxy note & HTC One M7 & Nexus 7 2013 32GB & iPad 4th 16GB

rmarcucci66
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Yes the frosted black back of the case is semitransparent and is made of rigid plastic (is a kind of hybrid case), sides are made of black TPU, and also they cover all the edges

Xanthony
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Has anyone seen a non-flip case with CC holder something along the lines of a money clip I have only seen ones that are adhesive

Silicon Credit Card Pouch

Adhesive Pocket Accessory

I'm looking to combine my phone into a minimal wallet without the problems of a flap getting in the way of easy picture taking, and I'm not really interested in adhering anything to my phone. I plan to be purchasing the phone later this week. Haven't decided on Int. or At&t yet. Played with the At&t Note yesterday for an hour and loved. Don't know if lte is worth the battery life though... Anyway thanks in advance if someone has found or finds something better than the above. I have read every page of this thread and look extensively on the web and haven't seen anything I would call quality without a flap.

jeromepearce
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthony View Post
Has anyone seen a non-flip case with CC holder something along the lines of a money clip I have only seen ones that are adhesive

Silicon Credit Card Pouch

Adhesive Pocket Accessory

I'm looking to combine my phone into a minimal wallet without the problems of a flap getting in the way of easy picture taking, and I'm not really interested in adhering anything to my phone. I plan to be purchasing the phone later this week. Haven't decided on Int. or At&t yet. Played with the At&t Note yesterday for an hour and loved. Don't know if lte is worth the battery life though... Anyway thanks in advance if someone has found or finds something better than the above. I have read every page of this thread and look extensively on the web and haven't seen anything I would call quality without a flap.
It does not answer your question, but you may want to consider a sideways flap. It will typically drop down rather than over the camera. The problem is that it may get in the way of using the phone. One with a hole for the phone speaker may be OK use closed.
Living in the tropics and loving it

Xanthony
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromepearce View Post
It does not answer your question, but you may want to consider a sideways flap. It will typically drop down rather than over the camera. The problem is that it may get in the way of using the phone. One with a hole for the phone speaker may be OK use closed.

Yeah I know those are the ones I was referring to when talking about the flap in the way. To be honest a nice slip case with a card holder/money clip would work as well. I can always put a back and side covering case on it and slip it in. I was just hoping for an all in one solution. Thank you though I appreciate the response.