20th February 2012, 08:50 PM   |  #5821  
Flag Paso Robles, California
Thanks Meter: 115

1,089 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawalke4

Im trying to flash this on my friends captivate. He is on sock AT&T 2.2.1 I downloaded the package and followed the directions with ODIN, however I cant find the PDA, PHONE, CSC, and PIT files in the zip. There are three folders "META-INF, system, and updates" However I cant find the pda files. I rooted the phone and installed clockwork recovery. Can I just flash this S7_Build_3.zip using CWM recovery? What is Kernel 4.1 zip for? Should I flash this first, then flash the ROM? What is the GB bootloader?

There are two packages you need to download on the website. One for GB bootloaders, one for Serendipity.
20th February 2012, 08:58 PM   |  #5822  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag South of Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 4,692

7,373 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRide113

There are two packages you need to download on the website. One for GB bootloaders, one for Serendipity.

Unfortunately the bootloader link is dead. I know people have PMd Mikey, but it hasn't been restored yet

I was hopeful from his posts that he was going to give us a final version from the official release, but given some of his remarks in the WinMo section I don't think he'll be back to Android anytime soon.
20th February 2012, 09:52 PM   |  #5823  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 37

229 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinbeau

Unfortunately the bootloader link is dead. I know people have PMd Mikey, but it hasn't been restored yet

I'm currently uploading the Installation.7z file, which is what "this package" refers to in step 1 of the instructions. I can't update the weebly website, but we can at least have a valid link posted here. I'll update this post when the upload finishes.

Edit:
Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sq4ugq1j69cs9ed
Last edited by gcamp0730; 20th February 2012 at 10:06 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gcamp0730 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #5824  

1,089 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I was hopeful from his posts that he was going to give us a final version from the official release, but given some of his remarks in the WinMo section I don't think he'll be back to Android anytime soon.

Android is getting worse and worse.
20th February 2012, 10:49 PM   |  #5825  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag South of Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 4,692

7,373 posts
More
Quote:

Android is getting worse and worse.

I guess so, however, I will not do anything with apples but eat them WinMo? Micro$oft doesn't make me much happier, but if that's the way things go, then go there I shall - but not until I get my Note.
20th February 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #5826  

1,089 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I guess so, however, I will not do anything with apples but eat them WinMo? Micro$oft doesn't make me much happier, but if that's the way things go, then go there I shall - but not until I get my Note.

Apple is already the best and will continue to raise the bar and get better and better. Nothing can compare - Android had a chance, but is now really screwing up.

Instead of Android coming out with new **** every 2 weeks, maybe they should fix what they have now and start from there. It's getting out of control.
20th February 2012, 11:59 PM   |  #5827  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,116

2,676 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Apple is already the best and will continue to raise the bar and get better and better. Nothing can compare - Android had a chance, but is now really screwing up.

Instead of Android coming out with new **** every 2 weeks, maybe they should fix what they have now and start from there. It's getting out of control.

My chicks iphone4s drops 15% every hour with the sceen off. She hates it.
21st February 2012, 05:33 AM   |  #5828  
Flag Fort Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 17

182 posts
More
Quote:

No. Do you need another camera to flash?

I made a CWM for the SGS II Camera for Cappy back when I had one.

Here you go...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21172955/Cam...%20%281%29.zip

I didn't want to flash a new camera because that's what messed it up and even when I reverted it still was messed up. I don't know what sort of black magic you used, but it's working with the new camera, so...Thanks!

I'm feeling serendipitous...
21st February 2012, 10:45 AM   |  #5829  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,462

6,414 posts
Donate to Me
More
Link fixed.

Sent from my SGH-I897
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyMike01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2012, 02:54 AM   |  #5830  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 582

1,072 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc663

My chicks iphone4s drops 15% every hour with the sceen off. She hates it.

Lol, that's her fault most likely. Either her hardware's messed up(as some ppl have reported), or she excessively lets stuff run in the background. That's not normal. Most people will lose 1-4% with screen off and 3G on. That's insanely good. My cappy will get the same battery life with no WiFi or 3G on, and that's why apple wins. Plus uber good stability. That's a deal.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ɹǝʌǝ ɯoɹ ƃuızɐɯɐ ʇsoɯ, amazing rom, best dev's on xda!, best rom ever!, developed by genius, editthistomakeitmorefunny, friggn rockstar from mars, gingerbread, has it's own commercial!, leggo, mikeymikeyilovemikeymikey, nerdy rom, sharks with laser beams, smartass dev, trolololololololololawl, unf unf unf hnnngg, winning!
Previous Thread Next Thread