Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,111 Members 48,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][7-10] TITAN_BLACKOUT [**SuPEr CHaRgEd**]

Tip us?

Fauxfire27
Old
(Last edited by Fauxfire27; 16th February 2012 at 07:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Rocking the black status bar, fully opaque dropdown menu, with v6 running. Haven't had any problems with it yet (eg. Fc, lag, or widget problems) only thing that seems to be wrong is that it is not loading the icons for applications that have been moved to the SD card.

I have a full stock backup of my Zio (day-one) and I am willing to help test any updates that you can come up with. I may even have an extra Zio to toy with soon ;)

Sent from my Zio using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to Fauxfire27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxfire27 View Post
Rocking the black status bar, fully opaque dropdown menu, with v6 running. Haven't had any problems with it yet (eg. Fc, lag, or widget problems) only thing that seems to be wrong is that it is not loading the icons for applications that have been moved to the SD card.

I have a full stock backup of my Zio (day-one) and I am willing to help test any updates that you can come up with. I may even have an extra Zio to toy with soon ;)

Sent from my Zio using XDA App
Hey fauxfire, I got some stuff I've been working on for the last couple days that will be ready to test in a few days, ill pm you when I'm done with the download link so you can test for me. :)

Sent from my LG-P509 using xda premium

Fauxfire27
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry7389 View Post
Hey fauxfire, I got some stuff I've been working on for the last couple days that will be ready to test in a few days, ill pm you when I'm done with the download link so you can test for me. :)

sweet i look forward to it

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxfire27 View Post
sweet i look forward to it
Check your pm

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 316
Is anyone using a2sd GUI app?

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 316
Update to REvampED coming : 4days

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3ncrypt3d_Droid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lordroy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:

Yay! Looking forward to it.

-=R=-
The Following User Says Thank You to lordroy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chicho13420
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:

Sweet. Looking forward to it!
The Following User Says Thank You to chicho13420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

erica_renee
Old
(Last edited by erica_renee; 2nd March 2012 at 01:41 AM.) Reason: typing issue
Thanks Meter 500

DONATE TO ME
Is the rom in open latest rom version.I have not been following very close here lately..I ran early version of open zip rom but had very bad battery (not complaining) rom was very fast.
My question is battery consumption and touch sensitivity. My screen has seen much better days and needs more touch sensitivity.
Let me know if this is your latest update for a while. if so I will flash and give it a try.I really don't wanna replace my zip for a while yet as i have Acer Iconia a500 tablet.with super fast ice rom from the Iconia forum.
Keep up great work.
Erica Renee.
They are my Nexus 7,Note 10.1 and Note 2 phone.
Get your own.Play nice and follow the rules or you WILL end up in the knob jail Cell
The Following User Says Thank You to erica_renee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3ncrypt3d_Droid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_renee View Post
Is the rom in open latest rom version.I have not been following very close here lately..I ran early version of open zip rom but had very bad battery (not complaining) rom was very fast.
My question is battery consumption and touch sensitivity. My screen has seen much better days and needs more touch sensitivity.
Let me know if this is your latest update for a while. if so I will flash and give it a try.I really don't wanna replace my zip for a while yet as i have Acer Iconia a500 tablet.with super fast ice rom from the Iconia forum.
Keep up great work.
Erica Renee.
I'm releasing a new version within the next two days, I have a friend loaning me her zio tomorrow so I can test and work out any bugs if there is any.

The Following User Says Thank You to 3ncrypt3d_Droid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]