Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[REVIEW] OEM SGS2 T989 Spare Battery Charging System & Phone Stand

OP AllGamer

14th February 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 2

84 posts
Have this spare battery charger. 30% off @ T-Mobile.

It's great. Keeps the battery cool while/after charging. Never afraid of running out of juice
20th February 2012, 07:05 PM   |  #22  
Flag Wilmington, DE
Thanks Meter: 95

630 posts
More
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details

Samsung ET-CGPK009GSTA Sprint SPH-D710 Battery Charger with Stand - Charger - Retail Packaging - Black

I got this one for my GalaxyS4g, it says it works with sprints Galaxy S2. Will it work with Tmobs?
21st February 2012, 01:47 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 280

1,488 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaz1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details

Samsung ET-CGPK009GSTA Sprint SPH-D710 Battery Charger with Stand - Charger - Retail Packaging - Black

I got this one for my GalaxyS4g, it says it works with sprints Galaxy S2. Will it work with Tmobs?

All it does is charge a spare battery that isnt connected to the phone. if the batteries fit the charger, there shouldnt be much of a problem.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
24th February 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #24  
Flag Fountain Hills, AZ
Thanks Meter: 8

50 posts
More
Allgamer, I just bought this system.is is safe for me to leave the battery plugged in after its been charged? or is it better for the battery to be unplugged

Thanks
28th February 2012, 06:56 PM   |  #25  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 36

477 posts
More
Can you please post the link as to where you bought it? I want one lol. Also, in the back of the battery, does it say Near or Noar?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Sum14u2nvy; 28th February 2012 at 07:30 PM.
28th February 2012, 09:40 PM   |  #26  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag buried under loads of work IRL
Thanks Meter: 1,580

11,521 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natureboy72

Allgamer, I just bought this system.is is safe for me to leave the battery plugged in after its been charged? or is it better for the battery to be unplugged

Thanks

it is safe to leave it in, it will not continue charging after it's full

you'll notice the battery will get cold after a while, a long while after the green is lit, that is the sign that it is no longer charging, during charge it gets quite warm, when the light is red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum14u2nvy

Can you please post the link as to where you bought it? I want one lol. Also, in the back of the battery, does it say Near or Noar?

sorry i do not remember which eBay guy i got it from
The Following User Says Thank You to AllGamer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th February 2012, 03:53 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 13

121 posts
I saw those 'Noar' batteries on ebay. With the picture un-enlarged, it looked like an OEM Samsung battery (which is "Near"). Thank goodness counterfeiters can't spell in English.
Actually laughed a bit when I first clicked a picture and saw "Noar" in the enlarged picture.
OTOH, maybe Samsung can't spell, either...

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaz1

Looks like the OEM charger for the gs4g (T959 if I remember correctly). I've got at least one. The T-mob gs2 (T989) battery is larger and will not fit in the recess. The charger part will probably work fine if you want to take a dremel to it.
29th February 2012, 07:22 AM   |  #28  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 36

477 posts
More
Its a fake battery. I mean it works but its hella ****ty. It dies really fast. And they can spell, its just that they have the Samsung Logo on it. If Samsung got a hold of a fake one, they could sue the maker under copyright infrigment. Hence why they use o because it's close to E.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread