Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[UPE/ROM/FFU]★(¯ `•.Windows Phone ® 7 for Toshiba Tsunagi TG01/T01A[7510_#1].•´¯)★

OP Nokser

18th February 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #841  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Camera progress?
Is there any progress concerning the camera? I think Win7 is a great OS but without making a snapshot with your TG01 it's not usefull for many people.
I think we all know that this is a hell of lot work fixing this but many people would appreciate this with donating on paypal or whatever.

Greetz
18th February 2012, 09:15 PM   |  #842  
olyloh6696's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,548
 
7,617 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlevinPrince

Is there any progress concerning the camera? I think Win7 is a great OS but without making a snapshot with your TG01 it's not usefull for many people.
I think we all know that this is a hell of lot work fixing this but many people would appreciate this with donating on paypal or whatever.

Greetz

No man, we don't have any more active devs... And the camera won't be able to be fixed unless Toshiba releases the drivers which is 99% unlikely to happen.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to olyloh6696 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2012, 08:07 PM   |  #843  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Could anyone please tell me what wrong with my TG01 ?
I pushed 2 buttons: Camera and Lock on my TG01 but there was no blue LED at all
Even I pushed Camera, Lock, Increase sound and Decrease sound button but there was always Green LED
And I can't connect it to my PC or laptop through USB cable
I'm using Windows 7 32 bits on my PC and 64 bits on my laptop. I've installed Windows Mobile Device Center already
20th February 2012, 12:32 AM   |  #844  
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman1291

Could anyone please tell me what wrong with my TG01 ?
I pushed 2 buttons: Camera and Lock on my TG01 but there was no blue LED at all
Even I pushed Camera, Lock, Increase sound and Decrease sound button but there was always Green LED
And I can't connect it to my PC or laptop through USB cable
I'm using Windows 7 32 bits on my PC and 64 bits on my laptop. I've installed Windows Mobile Device Center already

Have you changed the bootloader ?
you have to read this miro link.
Last edited by tcampomanes; 20th February 2012 at 12:41 AM.
20th February 2012, 04:16 AM   |  #845  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcampomanes

Have you changed the bootloader ?
you have to read this miro link.

I've read that topic and did as the instructions but nothing happened
1. make sure your battery are 100% FULLcharged!

2. copy flash the wm6.5 rom with 0321 radio to SD card PRG folder. Copy tg_ssdl.exe + tg_ssdl+.exe in the same folder

3. press on tg_ssdl+.exe to start the download

4. after 20 min. you have wm 6.5.x OS with 0321 radio.

5. Install tg downloader and the 32 bit driver. By first screen check all three rom variants
Those above steps are ok. But at the next step, when I pushed Camera and Power button, there was just Green LED. Then my phone starts normally with Windows Phone 6.5
20th February 2012, 08:10 AM   |  #846  
Junior Member
Flag HongKong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyloh6696

No man, we don't have any more active devs... And the camera won't be able to be fixed unless Toshiba releases the drivers which is 99% unlikely to happen.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

Does it mean the project will just end up like this?
20th February 2012, 12:50 PM   |  #847  
mirolg's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,503
 
3,234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokser

If you want, i solved this problem in my free time

Hi Nokser, any progress on play youtube video files- have you find a free time for it?
I'm not a expert for the driver compile ...
cheers, miro
Last edited by mirolg; 20th February 2012 at 12:52 PM.
20th February 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #848  
Junior Member
Flag Venezia
Thanks Meter: 3
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Hi guys!!!
I see this link in one italian site:

http://wp7forum.ru/utechka-chto-nove...phone-7-tango/

In this discussion there are some news on WP7 Tango (Next release).

There are some news like import\EXPORT number from\to SIM;

Multiple Link on MMS;

A better management of prefix and roaming (0039 +39 was fixed?);

But the great news is the minimal requirements for the phone that was install WP7 Tango: only 256MB needed and working camera for Phone that have only 3MP of camera!!!

But...

Is this the problem? Before Tango there isn't the support for the phone with camera of 3 MP, is this the end of research to the correct driver for TG01 camera and other FIX?

Well I wait always the work of Nokser, otherwise: Only Tango!

By guys!!!
21st February 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #849  
Junior Member
Flag HongKong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Thumbs up
i really hope we can have the camera working under WP7 in TG01! pls work it out.
29th February 2012, 01:59 PM   |  #850  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Unhappy Flash OS error!
Hello i have X02T (another Japanese Carrier like DOCOMO T01A) after flash the Bootloader WP7, i can put phone in Download mode (blue led) with camera + power, can use volme +- and power for Boot options too. Choose multi—download and put the 3 files (flash.bin,NPRG8650.hex, partition.mbn) and start! But after press start in "Common downloader V4.7.20 For Android" Begin download the NPRG8650.hex and RAM, and download the partition.mbn and start RESETTING, soo after 15 sec get error Reset Fail.

I try with xp and vista 32, with same error.

Pls someone hava any idea?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes