Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cases for RAZR Compatible with MAXX?

Tip us?

patchm00
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Cases for RAZR Compatible with MAXX?

Hello, this forum is about the RAZR Accessories but I wonder how many are compatible with the RAZR MAXX. In particular I wondered about the TPU CruzerLite case that alot of people like for the RAZR. Does it fit on the MAXX?

thanks

tooter1
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchm00 View Post
Hello, this forum is about the RAZR Accessories but I wonder how many are compatible with the RAZR MAXX. In particular I wondered about the TPU CruzerLite case that alot of people like for the RAZR. Does it fit on the MAXX?

thanks
Those won't fit on a MAXX. I tried my Diztronic TPU case on my MAXX and, it looked horrible.

You have to get one for the MAXX.

joelmic
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchm00 View Post

thanks
The CruzerLitte cases should be done in about a week
I design cases
Check them out

cwoggon
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooter1 View Post
Those won't fit on a MAXX. I tried my Diztronic TPU case on my MAXX and, it looked horrible.

You have to get one for the MAXX.
Supposedly Diztronic will have Maxx cases available on the 22nd or 28th of this month. Really rooting for the 22nd so I can have 'em before the weekend..

Roland_D
Old
Thanks Meter 149

DONATE TO ME
That you guys know is it possible to fit the otterbox for Razr on the Maxx???

My wife really wants the pink OB but they don't make it for maxx... only solid black...
Current Device:

Previous Devices:

HTC Inspire 4G

Join Me On:

blueis300
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland_D View Post
That you guys know is it possible to fit the otterbox for Razr on the Maxx???

My wife really wants the pink OB but they don't make it for maxx... only solid black...
Didnt think any Razr case will fit the Maxx.

05GT
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Yes, there are almost no cases for the Maxx..

I stopped by the Verizon Store, and they tried selling me an Otterbox. I told the salesman if I wanted a fat phone I wouldn't have gotten the slimmest phone available. The other two cases that they offered looked like they were made from the same material as those jellies shoes from the 80s.

What have you guys found that fit?

- 15.4 Retina MBP | Microsoft SP3 128GB
- Verizon Galaxy S5 (Electric Blue) | Verizon LG G3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

stm8
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I picked up an Otterbox Commuter case for my Maxx yesterday. Great fit, great protection, much slimmer than the OB Defender case. But the Commuter case for the skinny RAZR won't fit the MAXX.

jennyforex3
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I work in an environment which is very harsh on electronic equipment; my otterbox has saved my phone on more than one occasion.

Roland_D
Old
(Last edited by Roland_D; 22nd February 2012 at 01:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 149

DONATE TO ME
Well I'm VERY happy with my black Otterbox... I had a black OB for all my phones

The fact is that obviously it's not enough 'girly' for my wife... I begged her to buy it anyways while she waited for a new color to come out since she dropped her iPhone averagely 3 times a day in the past 2 years and the only reason it still works is it's pink otterbox... But she wouldn't listen and she bought the '80s plastic shoes kinda cover that will let the phone shatter in a thousand of little powdery pieces at the first serious drop....

I kept all my phones in an Defender and they where so perfect when I sold them I was able to sell them for the same price of my new ones...
Current Device:

Previous Devices:

HTC Inspire 4G

Join Me On: