Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,322 Members 50,785 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Waiting for ICS?

Tip us?

technologic
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've had the bionic, which I thought is a solid phone yeah it had some connectivity issues but other than that its solid, then I had my Samsung Galaxy Nexus and don't get me wrong ICS is awesome on it but its a Samsung it had just as bad data drops as my bionic if not worse. Which by the way is for sale. Then I got my DROID 4 and have been back in heaven yeah I miss the bigger scree but everything else it makes up for it.

greekchampion04
Old
Thanks Meter 20
i will wait for ICS/CM9, but it seems like i wont have to wait too long!

that, and the big screen are the only things i miss about my DX

gangrif
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotta View Post
Garlick, thanks. I'm not actually very concerned about the unlimited data. I have WiFi in most places so my "unlimited" has averaged about 250MB, below any of the limits anyhow. But AT&T is great for Euro-travel also; Verizon is more expensive in the places it works. If it's that great a device, I may jump soon anyhow.
Honestly... I have unlimited data from verizon, grandfathered from before they put the cap on. BUT, looking at my usage, i never exceed 2gb. And i stream music every day on my commute (1 hour each way).

greekchampion04
Old
Thanks Meter 20
as far as international travel goes.. i would NEVER pay for verizon (or any carriers global roaming) i have a quad band GSM phone that i take with me anywhere i go and and just buy a local pre-paid sim and pop it in.