[Q] Is my bootloader unlocked?

Search This thread

caer_ayu

Sep 29, 2011
if your loader version is with a small 'r' then your bootloader is unlock if it 'R' then it's still lock ..if i'm not mistaken:D

EDIT : use S1Tool to and choose Identify ..again and post your loader version

Last edited:

caer_ayu

Sep 29, 2011
if it's still lock the log will show up error

if you success ..there will be no error
please read carefully before you want to flash kernel because not many support lww ..if you want to flash back to stock kernel ..just flash back

you can read this for more info
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1500226

caer_ayu

Sep 29, 2011
did you try open flashtool press and hold volume up button then insert cable ?

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
You don't turn the phone on, just hold the button down(Volume up/down, varies with phones) and insert the cable.

Bluemmanuel

Feb 26, 2012
Hello good.

Then it means that you can unlock the way fastmode, but then what would be the solution? I overheard that the first is to alter the code of the company X to unlock the fastmode, but anyone knows of that formula? Thank you.

pedrorubster

Dec 27, 2011
Android
Hello good.

Then it means that you can unlock the way fastmode, but then what would be the solution? I overheard that the first is to alter the code of the company X to unlock the fastmode, but anyone knows of that formula? Thank you.

Wotanserver unlocks it! But it's 15€!

PS: HERE it was the one I sued and I have the small "r", BUT I CAN´T ENTER IN FASTBOOT!
I press up button and plug the USB! Nothing happens!

XperianPro

Nov 19, 2010
Mars
Wotanserver unlocks it! But it's 15€!

PS: HERE it was the one I sued and I have the small "r", BUT I CAN´T ENTER IN FASTBOOT!
I press up button and plug the USB! Nothing happens!

Same problem but on xperia x8/x10 mini it was possible to convert img files to sin and phone with unlocked bootloader would accept it.I think here is same case but everyone is forcing fastboot.

monkey1860

Feb 14, 2011
My,xperia ray,has the same problem( Bootloader Unlock Allowed: No ),I look up the testpiont manage.That says "If you see Bootloader Unlock Allowed: No that means fastboot is disabled and the bootloader cannot be unlocked , in this case don’t follow this method otherwise it will bring troubles".
Has you phone really slove the problem? My english is pool,i dont konw if you can under me?

Hi there guys! I did the unlock bootloader by the test point method with s1tool!
I had Bootloader unlocked allowed: No and I still have it!

Please help,
pedrorubster a.k.a Pedro Ribeiro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there guys! I did the unlock bootloader by the test point method with s1tool!
    I had Bootloader unlocked allowed: No and I still have it!

Please help,
    pedrorubster a.k.a Pedro Ribeiro

PS: S1Tool LOG: http://pastebin.com/XSDQ2iVf