FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

LG Revolution 2900 mAh Battery is amazing!

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By DelFrogo, Junior Member on 1st December 2011, 03:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th February 2012, 03:25 AM |#11  
droidgenius's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
I got the extended battery and I'm getting about 7-8 hr of use.. but I'm using very heavy use. Like wifi tether. Texting all day. YouTube. Internet. Extended battery is awesome

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
 
 
16th February 2012, 06:04 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks for the info! I can confirm, just placed an order for mine, $25 plus tax. Doesn't appear to be a discount on all batteries for all phones, but ours is good.
19th February 2012, 08:25 AM |#13  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,815
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowrecked

Thanks for the info! I can confirm, just placed an order for mine, $25 plus tax. Doesn't appear to be a discount on all batteries for all phones, but ours is good.

You won't be disappointed!
22nd February 2012, 09:16 PM |#14  
Big Cam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Fargo
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
I got this about a week ago and I absolutely love it, but has anyone noticed it takes like 6-7 hours to recharge from dead. It seems extraordinarily long.


Also it charges really slow, before you could see it charge 20% in like 45-60 minutes, now it does like 7% in an hour.

Still totally worth it as long as you have a plug in each night, you'll never go dead.
23rd February 2012, 01:20 AM |#15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
I also have the extended battery. Despite popular opinion I like the shape of it better! It actually fits in my hand now lol.

Anyway so far my battery lifetime hasn't seen a significant improvement, (went to sleep last night with it at 62% and this morning it was dead and didn't wake me up)!

It's only been a few days though maybe it will improve with time...

Edit: Mine also takes FOREVER to charge up... Once it got stuck at 75% and would charge no further, but unplugging and re-plugging it made it charge the rest of the way.
23rd February 2012, 02:06 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag Mesa
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasaiya

I also have the extended battery. Despite popular opinion I like the shape of it better! It actually fits in my hand now lol.

Anyway so far my battery lifetime hasn't seen a significant improvement, (went to sleep last night with it at 62% and this morning it was dead and didn't wake me up)!

It's only been a few days though maybe it will improve with time...

Edit: Mine also takes FOREVER to charge up... Once it got stuck at 75% and would charge no further, but unplugging and re-plugging it made it charge the rest of the way.

I turn off data and wifi and that seems to take care of it.
23rd February 2012, 05:16 AM |#17  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,815
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasaiya

I also have the extended battery. Despite popular opinion I like the shape of it better! It actually fits in my hand now lol.

Anyway so far my battery lifetime hasn't seen a significant improvement, (went to sleep last night with it at 62% and this morning it was dead and didn't wake me up)!

It's only been a few days though maybe it will improve with time...

Edit: Mine also takes FOREVER to charge up... Once it got stuck at 75% and would charge no further, but unplugging and re-plugging it made it charge the rest of the way.

Mine takes a while to charge too, if I charge it from about 5-10%, 5 hours still won't charge it to 100%
23rd February 2012, 09:28 PM |#18  
Big Cam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West Fargo
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonAshra

I turn off data and wifi and that seems to take care of it.

I agree, airplane mode and make sure the screen is off(I have mine on at all times when plugged in, mainly for work), and it'll charge much faster, plus your alarm will still work.
29th February 2012, 11:40 AM |#19  
RootedUser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toledo
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Just got the extended battery an it lasted 23hrs.

I've been Supercharged and Gingervolted!
29th February 2012, 02:15 PM |#20  
xgshortbus25's Avatar
Member
Flag Seymour
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
Day 1 With extended battery!!!
Hey just got my battery yesterday and am going to see how well it holds up I am a heavy user. Stock I only got about 3hrs out of original battery! Lets see how it goes!!
29th February 2012, 02:49 PM |#21  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,815
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgshortbus25

Hey just got my battery yesterday and am going to see how well it holds up I am a heavy user. Stock I only got about 3hrs out of original battery! Lets see how it goes!!

I think you'll like it. On days that I'm a heavy user I get about 8-10.

"Heavy Use" to me is the following:
Playing games
Facebook
Phone calls
Texting
Emails
XDA
Wifi on all day
Brightness all the way up
4G on all day

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2900, 2900 mah, revolution extended battery
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes