Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,701 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Revolution 2900 mAh Battery is amazing!

Tip us?

droidgenius
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I got the extended battery and I'm getting about 7-8 hr of use.. but I'm using very heavy use. Like wifi tether. Texting all day. YouTube. Internet. Extended battery is awesome

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

cowrecked
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for the info! I can confirm, just placed an order for mine, $25 plus tax. Doesn't appear to be a discount on all batteries for all phones, but ours is good.

spc_hicks09
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1565

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowrecked View Post
Thanks for the info! I can confirm, just placed an order for mine, $25 plus tax. Doesn't appear to be a discount on all batteries for all phones, but ours is good.
You won't be disappointed!

Big Cam
Old
Thanks Meter 96
I got this about a week ago and I absolutely love it, but has anyone noticed it takes like 6-7 hours to recharge from dead. It seems extraordinarily long.

Also it charges really slow, before you could see it charge 20% in like 45-60 minutes, now it does like 7% in an hour.

Still totally worth it as long as you have a plug in each night, you'll never go dead.
Droid1 >> LG Revolution >> Galaxy Nexus>>Note 3

nasaiya
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I also have the extended battery. Despite popular opinion I like the shape of it better! It actually fits in my hand now lol.

Anyway so far my battery lifetime hasn't seen a significant improvement, (went to sleep last night with it at 62% and this morning it was dead and didn't wake me up)!

It's only been a few days though maybe it will improve with time...

Edit: Mine also takes FOREVER to charge up... Once it got stuck at 75% and would charge no further, but unplugging and re-plugging it made it charge the rest of the way.

DaemonAshra
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasaiya View Post
I also have the extended battery. Despite popular opinion I like the shape of it better! It actually fits in my hand now lol.

Anyway so far my battery lifetime hasn't seen a significant improvement, (went to sleep last night with it at 62% and this morning it was dead and didn't wake me up)!

Edit: Mine also takes FOREVER to charge up... Once it got stuck at 75% and would charge no further, but unplugging and re-plugging it made it charge the rest of the way.
I turn off data and wifi and that seems to take care of it.
HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC HD 2 > MyTouch 3G > Motorola CLIQ > Motorola CLIQ XT > LG Optimus T > iPhone 4 > Droid Incredible 2 > LG Revolution > Galaxy Nexus > Droid 4 > Galaxy S III > Galaxy Note II > Droid Maxx > Xperia Z > Moto G > Moto X > iPhone 5s > LG G2

spc_hicks09
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1565

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasaiya View Post

Mine takes a while to charge too, if I charge it from about 5-10%, 5 hours still won't charge it to 100%

Big Cam
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonAshra View Post
I turn off data and wifi and that seems to take care of it.
I agree, airplane mode and make sure the screen is off(I have mine on at all times when plugged in, mainly for work), and it'll charge much faster, plus your alarm will still work.
Droid1 >> LG Revolution >> Galaxy Nexus>>Note 3

RootedUser
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Just got the extended battery an it lasted 23hrs.

I've been Supercharged and Gingervolted!

xgshortbus25
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Default Day 1 With extended battery!!!

Hey just got my battery yesterday and am going to see how well it holds up I am a heavy user. Stock I only got about 3hrs out of original battery! Lets see how it goes!!

Tags
2900, 2900 mah, revolution extended battery