Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

LG Revolution 2900 mAh Battery is amazing!

OP DelFrogo

16th February 2012, 04:25 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 14

210 posts
I got the extended battery and I'm getting about 7-8 hr of use.. but I'm using very heavy use. Like wifi tether. Texting all day. YouTube. Internet. Extended battery is awesome

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
16th February 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1

22 posts
More
Thanks for the info! I can confirm, just placed an order for mine, $25 plus tax. Doesn't appear to be a discount on all batteries for all phones, but ours is good.
19th February 2012, 09:25 AM   |  #13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,762

3,472 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowrecked

Thanks for the info! I can confirm, just placed an order for mine, $25 plus tax. Doesn't appear to be a discount on all batteries for all phones, but ours is good.

You won't be disappointed!
22nd February 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #14  
Flag West Fargo
Thanks Meter: 133

609 posts
More
I got this about a week ago and I absolutely love it, but has anyone noticed it takes like 6-7 hours to recharge from dead. It seems extraordinarily long.

Also it charges really slow, before you could see it charge 20% in like 45-60 minutes, now it does like 7% in an hour.

Still totally worth it as long as you have a plug in each night, you'll never go dead.
23rd February 2012, 02:20 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 13

58 posts
I also have the extended battery. Despite popular opinion I like the shape of it better! It actually fits in my hand now lol.

Anyway so far my battery lifetime hasn't seen a significant improvement, (went to sleep last night with it at 62% and this morning it was dead and didn't wake me up)!

It's only been a few days though maybe it will improve with time...

Edit: Mine also takes FOREVER to charge up... Once it got stuck at 75% and would charge no further, but unplugging and re-plugging it made it charge the rest of the way.
23rd February 2012, 03:06 AM   |  #16  
Flag Mesa
Thanks Meter: 75

280 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasaiya

I also have the extended battery. Despite popular opinion I like the shape of it better! It actually fits in my hand now lol.

Anyway so far my battery lifetime hasn't seen a significant improvement, (went to sleep last night with it at 62% and this morning it was dead and didn't wake me up)!

Edit: Mine also takes FOREVER to charge up... Once it got stuck at 75% and would charge no further, but unplugging and re-plugging it made it charge the rest of the way.

I turn off data and wifi and that seems to take care of it.
23rd February 2012, 06:16 AM   |  #17  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,762

3,472 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasaiya

Mine takes a while to charge too, if I charge it from about 5-10%, 5 hours still won't charge it to 100%
23rd February 2012, 10:28 PM   |  #18  
Flag West Fargo
Thanks Meter: 133

609 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonAshra

I turn off data and wifi and that seems to take care of it.

I agree, airplane mode and make sure the screen is off(I have mine on at all times when plugged in, mainly for work), and it'll charge much faster, plus your alarm will still work.
29th February 2012, 12:40 PM   |  #19  
Flag Toledo
Thanks Meter: 15

191 posts
More
Just got the extended battery an it lasted 23hrs.

I've been Supercharged and Gingervolted!
29th February 2012, 03:15 PM   |  #20  
Flag Seymour
Thanks Meter: 6

60 posts
Donate to Me
More
Day 1 With extended battery!!!
Hey just got my battery yesterday and am going to see how well it holds up I am a heavy user. Stock I only got about 3hrs out of original battery! Lets see how it goes!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2900, 2900 mah, revolution extended battery
Previous Thread Next Thread