Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,284 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] power control widget

Tip us?

epic_image
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] power control widget

For some reason my power control widget is not working. I can place it on my screen but there are no buttons in it for me to select. What is the stock apk? Looking to find a stock one that would work with EL30.

mjben
Old
(Last edited by mjben; 22nd February 2012 at 06:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 46
What rom are you running? I've had this problem before, but it's been a while. I use cleanGB mtd right now.

sent from my secret underground bunker

epic_image
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
I'm currently on cleanGB and minimalistic black theme. But I also ran advance data restore when I jumped over to EL30. I'm not sure what the apk is for the power control. I need the name so I can pull it from a rom or theme and push it through and see if it will fix it.

RealTic
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic_image View Post
I'm currently on cleanGB and minimalistic black theme. But I also ran advance data restore when I jumped over to EL30. I'm not sure what the apk is for the power control. I need the name so I can pull it from a rom or theme and push it through and see if it will fix it.

This is a common bug. Do this....

Place the widget on your desired screen and restart your phone, it will appear, give it time. I have experienced this bug on 75% of the ROMS i've tried.

Also try fixing permissions if that does not correct the problem.
Currently running The Peoples ROM v3.14. ktoonsez kernel ~ stock CPU tweeks, undervolted.

epic_image
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
that worked. thanks!

lilajrestnom
Old
Thanks Meter 163

DONATE TO ME
Another simpler solution that I always use is just place the widget anywhere then turn on wifi from ur status bar and it'll bring up all the buttons

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App