FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] The Arctic

23rd February 2012, 03:48 AM |#11  
vladimirtm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz

My bad....I meant if he flashed the GSM version instead of the CDMA.

now im screw cant go back to stock!md5 miss match! help!
 
 
23rd February 2012, 03:55 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimirtm

now im screw cant go back to stock!md5 miss match! help!

Did you do a complete wipe? And then try to flash this which Matt posted already?
23rd February 2012, 04:02 AM |#13  
vladimirtm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz

Did you do a complete wipe? And then try to flash this which Matt posted already?

i have to do that to go back to stock?
23rd February 2012, 04:16 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimirtm

i have to do that to go back to stock?

That's his rooted stock rom, yes. Make sure you wipe your user data in recovery first and then try flashing that zip.
23rd February 2012, 04:38 PM |#15  
Hashcode's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 23,343
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimirtm

now im screw cant go back to stock!md5 miss match! help!

Are you seeing a fastboot error? And can you post it? I need to see which partition is tripping us up.


Sent from my DROID4 using XDA App
23rd February 2012, 09:26 PM |#16  
vladimirtm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashcode

Are you seeing a fastboot error? And can you post it? I need to see which partition is tripping us up.


Sent from my DROID4 using XDA App

now i brick my phone trying to install stock rom now im on the red eye,please help
23rd February 2012, 10:17 PM |#17  
Hashcode's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 23,343
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimirtm

now i brick my phone trying to install stock rom now im on the red eye,please help

Try going into stock recovery and wiping data / cache.

Sent from my DROID4 using XDA App
23rd February 2012, 11:25 PM |#18  
vladimirtm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashcode

Try going into stock recovery and wiping data / cache.

Sent from my DROID4 using XDA App

i did that bu battery dies and when chargin it has this "?" on battery whats wrong?
Last edited by vladimirtm; 23rd February 2012 at 11:31 PM.
24th February 2012, 03:38 AM |#19  
vladimirtm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimirtm

i did that bu battery dies and when chargin it has this "?" on battery whats wrong?

well i think its sometthing wrong with system a miss match cuz i can only go back to this rom but no to stock but who knows,i guess im gona keep this rom till we get fastboot file to go back to stock thanks
24th February 2012, 04:37 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimirtm

well i think its sometthing wrong with system a miss match cuz i can only go back to this rom but no to stock but who knows,i guess im gona keep this rom till we get fastboot file to go back to stock thanks

Well at least you are up and running. Did you try flashing the stock rom .zip like i said in the post earlier?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes